Search results

1. G Rat

Returning a 2014 Dirty 120

Would I be better off getting a 2015 Dirty 120 G3? The balls we are currently using (and will continue to use in the foreseeable future) are the Dudley Thunder Hycon SY 52/275. The 2014 model already hits these things great but want to know if switch may provide a little extra performance.
  2. G Rat

The 15 month Adidas Vigor tr2 review

Back in September of 2012, I made the decision to go with this shoe after hearing about it on the boards. I've had nothing but good luck with Adidas in the past so I had a rough idea on what to expect as far as quality from the company. Below is a picture of the Adidas Vigors I...
  3. G Rat

Comparing 2 bats: Combatant vs Dirty120

My wife decided to buy me a Dirty120 for Christmas (first time she has bought me anything softball related in our 10 years together). I was hoping to get some input on how this bat compares to the Combatant. Thanks.
  4. G Rat

All this talk about the CL22.....

And no love for the 2.1 . My 27oz has less than 25 hits on it and feels on the verge of retard strong. Is the CL22 really that much better? Are these things even passing compression?
  5. G Rat

Getting 2.1 as a return for LC Legend

I was just wondering how the two compared to each other as far as feel and performance. I never swung a stadium 2 so I can't so I can't really use that as a comparison.
  6. G Rat

New Balance 573 trail shoes

Those looking for some good trail shoes, here you go. These are on sale at kohls for 50 right now. Also come in 4e width. Enjoy.
  7. G Rat

Let my son choose my bat for tomorrow...

Go figure :)
  8. G Rat

Like my chances in the ship....

Newton Martin Spiller Andre Johnson Boldin Murray Broncos D Matt Bryant Time to bring home that cheddar :D
  9. G Rat

Finally swung the Legend tonight

And I couldn't be happier. A+ bat.
  10. G Rat

As of tonight....

My combatant has made me a true believer. Thanks for a great product.
  11. G Rat

Different batches of the EVO AX

***This is my own personal opinion (which may also be fact) and since I found nothing on this site posted about it, I figured I would bring it to the attention of the masses. This is regarding the EVO Ax LE and a way to tell if a person may have the one that lasts or the one that is fragile...
  12. G Rat

need suggestions on return

I cracked my EVO recently and I'm not sure which route I should take. The return for this bat is either a white steel or f4. The receipt is good through august of next year. Seeing as I won't really need to swing an asa bat until March of this next year, should I go with one of the two bats...
  13. G Rat

Hitting 52/300 balls with demarinis

I have not used this type of ball yet (happy playing nsa hitting thunder sy 44/400 rocks) but it looks like 52/300 will be used next year in tournaments around here. I was wondering who in this forum has tested the demarini bats and how the results compared with the various utrip and asa sticks.
  14. G Rat

question for evo ax le owners

My 26oz sounds like a shotgun on contact, but there is no webbing. Has anyone had webbing with this bat when broken in or right before it blew?
  15. G Rat

For Sale 30oz. SCX3 Extended

Bat is returnable, no receipt. Used, not abused. I'm the original and only owner of this bat. Structurally sound (no cracks or endcap separation). Original grip has been removed and replaced with black tape. Not looking for any trades at this time. Selling for $260/shipped with delivery...
  16. G Rat

Looks like I'm swinging Demarini for a while..

My utrip one saw its first game tonight. Eventhough its not broken in, I was very impressed. Descent sweetspot and nice exit speed to match. I put down the broken in NRG 600 and cnt+ for this bat (glad so far). Thanks for the good reviews on this bat.
  17. G Rat

Only took 8 years to purchase a Demarini.

After all that time I decided to grab a utrip One. Figured the price was right and by the time it breaks, should be able to grab something else if I don't like it.
  18. G Rat

Went and did something foolish

Dumped my 3000+ hit CNT+ RI for $120 and used the money to buy a Legend. Thoughts?
  19. G Rat

Need Advice

It's been a while since I've swung a Demarini (yellow evo about 7 years ago). During a BP session a friend offered up his J2. I was hitting the ball well but the bat seemed to be lagging (I usually swing one piece bat like the extended and nrg). What bats in the demarini line would probably...
  20. G Rat

The Easton Fam is ready......

For the new season on Wednesday :) .