Search results

1. slugger0250

For Sale Evil bp balls plus 6 down2 earth sport balls

Have 2 dozen evil ball bp balls maybe 10 hits on each balls still in like new condition have my initials in small market on each. Plus 2 evil bp lites anf 6 ********** sports balls that absolutely fly. Asking $125 shipped.
  2. slugger0250

haverhill ma league

looking for some info on the league I might be playing there this year.Just looking for which association and what bats and maybe which nights they play
  3. slugger0250

brees

am I a total idiot if I sit brees this week for nick foles
  4. slugger0250

LTB og demarini raw steel

looking for an og raw steel 27/28 oz
  5. slugger0250

bat joke

i play in a all metal league.so the other twam is new and they are swinging a srv5 salvo.i inform the umpire it is composite and he said he would take care of it.so next inning they are still swinging it i ask the umpire and he says it doesnt say composite on it and he hit it off the fence pole...
  6. slugger0250

GTG pnpxtreme is gtg

great board bro fast shipping would def do buisness with him again
  7. slugger0250

ASA question

hit a ball down the right field line players feet are in fair territory ball is slicing foul he reaches up to catch it drops it it goes foul umpire calls it foul ball said it doesnt matter where the pplayers feet are just where the ball is my argument is player is in fair it is a fair ball once...
  8. slugger0250

keeper question

i have to keep 3 out of the 4 andre johnson- roddy white- welker-jimmy graham we dont have a te spot so i can play graham as a wr it is not a ppr league tds count more
  9. slugger0250

GTG sped131

great to deal with definitely gtg
  10. slugger0250

sad day

sad day in the easton world had over 1500 hits and had a 5 inch horizontal crack for a long time
  11. slugger0250

screwy league rules

so ive been playing asa in same league for 15 years this year we switch to nsa last night director gives me a piece of paper stating not to buy any new bats without the new stamp on it because as of next year they will be no good i proceed to tell him thats only usssa that is changing its bat...
  12. slugger0250

ASA batters box

do u have to start with both feet inside the batters box
  13. slugger0250

who to play

i have turner helu and green-ellis i need to sit one of them leaning towards sitting green-ellis
  14. slugger0250

GTG mike leonard is gtg

mike is very gtg did a bat swap and all was good
  15. slugger0250

GTG piffd is gtg

did a deal with him and he is gtg all the way
  16. slugger0250

Price Check black blue letter 375

not sure what year like it says black bat blue letter 375 30oz great shape no waves or dents
  17. slugger0250

For Sale/Trade scn15bh 30oz

bat is now never seen a ball no reciept has a scuff mark on the knob but no effect on bat open to any asa bat except miken 28-30 of for sale 115 shipped
  18. slugger0250

GTG htown860 is gtg

super fast shipping and great to deal with would deal again with him no hesitation
  19. slugger0250

GTG mowolfpack

he is the man hooked me up big time do not hesitate to deal with him
  20. slugger0250

title town......boston

how about every team in a ten year span winning a title like us or hate us best sports city period