Search results

1. B

Durability

Does Easton have anything that lasts more than 80 swings before it won’t pass compression?
  2. B

Are the 2019 holding up any better than the 18’s? Had to go away from Easton since they were on lasting less than 50 swings. I’m hoping they fixed the durability issues.
  3. B

Black ops spectre

Is Demarini ever going to learn that Velcro shelves don’t work?
  4. B

Well it’s that time of the year again. Has anyone heard or seen of any new bats coming?
  5. B

Bat testing

I’m from Illinois and we bat tested before every usssa and Gsl tournament. We went to Columbus,Ohio for worlds I was talking to a few teams from other states and asked how often they get tested they looked at me and laughed. There response was we have never been tested ever. Is Illinois the only...
  6. B

Giving up on Easton

Been waiting 2.5 months on a return and Easton still has no idea when I will ge it. 25 swings on a new Baker and it’s testing 220 on 3 sides.
  7. B

Durability

Does any bat company make bats that will pass compression after a 100 swings? I haven’t heard of anything lasting more than this.
  8. B

2018 Durability

Are there any lasting longer than others? I have heard of any lasting longer than 100 swings before not passing compression.
  9. B

Easton Slowpitch

Easton is becoming a complete joke. Everytime I call it’s 45-60 minutes for someone to answer. Now it’s going to be 6 weeks at the earliest for my returns.
  10. B

2017 vet

I’ve got 2 broken ones. What’s everyone getting as a return?
  11. B

Easton Roller Bag

Anyone seen anymore pictures besides the ones they put on there Facebook page?
  12. B

Most durable new bat?

I would like to find something that lasts more than 200 swings before it fails compression. I’ve got 2 Easton vets that barely made 200 before failing
  13. B

Fireflex

Has anyone got one yet? If they are testing 240-250 in the wrapper are they going to last past 40-50 swings? Last years tested at 275 and only lasted maybe maybe 200 before they wouldn’t pass compression.
  14. B

Release date for 2018?

Has anyone even seen pictures of all the new ones?
  15. B

Ive looked but not very hard can someone tell me the difference in 2018 and 2017 as far as the technology goes or point me in the right direction. Thanks
  16. B

Black ops roller

Might be the biggest pos ever made. No room and starting to fall apart after less than a year.
  17. B

Easton Bat Bag

Is there anything new coming out?
  18. B

2017 Bats

Which of this years bats has good durability?
  19. B

With the major and conference championship close what are the new bats for next year?
  20. B

Asa Ghost

Anyone got any info on this?