Search results

1. S

Miken Mafia

We were hitting Classic M, Classic M Plus, Elite, and Womens balls. Girlfriend was hitting the womens balls and loves her original freak. Now she is using the Mafia. Only had it out of the wrapper since Wednesday 3-21 and she has already gone out to get the ASA Mafia as well. I think she is...
  2. S

Miken Mafia

Mafia Review I have one demo bat in the Fort worth Area if you want to try it out. Also have them for sale. Based on the responses from those who have swung the Mafia: Out of the Wrapper, Bat feels just like a broken in original Freak. Very little vibration, even on mis-hits...
  3. S

Nietzsche is GTG

Nietzsche sent me out a bat on time and for a great price. Don't hesitate buy buy buy. You will get more that you could want.
  4. S

Slowfatguy is GTG

Slowfatguy tried to ship out same day but didn't (not a problem). He pm'ed next day that he missed the mail the day before. Upgraded the shipment to express without me asking. Great seller, even better bat. Thanks again.
  5. S

Chirotobe is GTG

Slow response but I got my bat. Hey I know we're all busy so I didn't mind the wait.
  6. S

Svidrine

Svidrine: good deal, posted a NIW synthesis, I recieved a NOW but great condition.