Search results

1. Oxbow

DeMarini 2016 Juggy

Missing my DeMarini 2016 Juggy model. Would I like the newer Juggy models even more, similar or nah went backwards after the hot year of 2016....? So did the Juggies improve (if that was even possible) or should I just stick with the 2016 model trying to trace it somewhere or just order me a...
  2. Oxbow

send us details we make you a logo

We can design logos, costum and personalized jerseys and shorts, team or company polos Send us a pm for more details
  3. Oxbow

pop toss green pitching machine?

Anyone can tell me if those guys are still in business? Only seem to find old info on them online and cant seem to contact them. I am in Thailand and would love to get their machine to try out but ..... https://21stcenturybattingtees.com/
  4. Oxbow

interference?

Situation... Bases loaded no out Batter hits ground ball to SS intention of SS is to throw home but runner from 2b gets into path and start jumping in front of SS blocking the throw home....runner scored and SS has only option to throw mentioned runner out at 3b..... Ump calls no interference...
  5. Oxbow

any super league players on holiday in Thailand 2nd week of December

any super or high level players on holiday in Thailand that time to join a local team to play in a great international Business tournament during that time...December 15-16th Contact me at [email protected]
  6. Oxbow

analyse this swing....

sweet looking swing I think though I feel he can keep his bat back just that little longer and whip it through the zone faster and with more power by turning his top hand earlier before contact .... what you guys think? my top hitter in Thailand National Slow-Pitch team.... he is more into...
  7. Oxbow

Playing Ball in Thailand

Hi guys if holidaying in Thailand why not combine your holiday with some good softball while there. We are playing ball here year round in 2 different leagues in Bangkok and have also year round pick up/ BP sessions in Pattaya every Saturday afternoon. No worries if you cant bring your stick...
  8. Oxbow

A New Team in Bangkok

Guys if any of you ever travel to Bangkok and want to see how far you can hit a ball in this heat and humidity let us know and I will offer you a spot on our roster playing in the BISL and any tournament we would be playing in throughout the season. The teams name is THE GAME GANGSTERS more...
  9. Oxbow

LTB large molded cleat shoes

am looking for not only a large shoe (size15) but looking for the widest shoe out there Can anyone tell me what brands would sell large cleats not only large size 15 but are also 4E wide? Thanks
  10. Oxbow

fielders glove for large hand

am looking for a new glove. Anyone else out there with larger hands can tell me models that have larger entering openings and larger space for the hand? Looking for a 14" model.
  11. Oxbow

Buyer Beware D-rock 25

Bought a bat (ultra se) from D-rock 25 on March 1st I have had several contacts with him since then claiming Miken was backed with orders to him. Which could be understandable. I still had contact with him so so far no issues? now since 6 days I have not heard from him with 2 mails send to his...
  12. Oxbow

LTB Miken Ultra 2010

anyone has the 2010 miken ultra special edition available? How much for NIW?
  13. Oxbow

Any ruling call?

Ok the situation: bases loaded 2 outs. Hit on the ground goes through the infield to shallow outfield. Batter reaches 1st runner on 3rd reaches home. Now for some reason runner from 2nd to 3rd falls down and is being trown out at 3rd but not before runners to 1st and home reach (well before...
  14. Oxbow

any superbats out there with a 32Oz weight?

are they available or they dont make them anymore> heaviests bats out there seem only 30Oz and even they are not always available?
  15. Oxbow

Ultra II or Ultra I Maxload

are there any more out there and if so how much do they go for? PLease reply
  16. Oxbow

Chad???

anyone seen Chad lately?? Havent seen him for a while. Placed an order through him over a week now and havent heard from him. Guess he went on vacation or something?? Anyone know more??? Not like him not to get anything back from him for that long??
  17. Oxbow

some scum under us

found this 2 threads first one posted http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=82628#post82628 ater apperantly found caught he came in today under another alias http://forums.softballfans.com/member.php?u=3014 and even set up a new yahoo acount for it what a smart guy NOT and he...
  18. Oxbow

Rference check for ladybug4120

Anyone done deals with him and any comments. Thanks
  19. Oxbow

Ladybug references

Anyone ever dealt with ladybug??? comments??
  20. Oxbow

Milocoman

Just want to add here that Chad is the man. He delivered my Freak all the way to Thailand in good fashion and even made sure to get around customs here by setting a nice value of the package. Chad you are the man and as I promised you it seems alot more deals out of Thailand might be coming your...