Search results

1. rj_brown77

Vegas

Just moved back to Vegas. Looking to play ball. Outfielder.
  2. rj_brown77

Need two sets of sub dyes for Air National Guard team

I am looking to get two sets of sub dye jerseys for my Air National Guard softball team. I'll need artwork too. Looking at probably 15 jerseys for each set, maybe more.
  3. rj_brown77

BP around Nashville

Anybody on here around Nashville looking to hit some bp? I live in Lebanon, but I'd be willing to drive a little ways to swing.
  4. rj_brown77

LTB Tennessee orange softball pants

I'm looking to buy some Tennessee orange softball pants. Size 34.
  5. rj_brown77

Riverside

I'm out here in Moreno Valley working at March ARB for a little while and I'm looking for some guys to meet up with and take some bp or play some ball. Anybody on here from this area?
  6. rj_brown77

GTG Spartan#3 is gtg

I bought some Air Max from him and he sent them to me. Good to go.
  7. rj_brown77

GTG orangeballer is gtg

I bought a blu ray from him for super cheap and he sent it to me extremely fast. Good to go guy here for sure.
  8. rj_brown77

GTG etnstudios is gtg

Sold him some pants and he paid right away. GTG!
  9. rj_brown77

GTG Pitbull24 is gtg

I sold him some pants and he sent me the money for them like he said he would. Good communication throughout.
  10. rj_brown77

GTG Krhodes is gtg

I sold Kyle some shoes and he paid me super fast. Smooth deal.
  11. rj_brown77

GTG Jack#8 is gtg

Good job Jack Day!! I sold him some shoes and he paid me. Smooth deal.
  12. rj_brown77

GTG Soutexasstang is gtg

I bought a blu ray from him and he sent it super fast. Good to go in my book.
  13. rj_brown77

Price Check NIW 27 og asa mutant

Haven't been on here in a while and I have a NIW 27 black and yellow asa mutant I'm thinking about unloading. It's returnable, but I don't have a receipt. Hoe much is it worth?
  14. rj_brown77

For Sale 8 pairs of pants for sale

38 Long Tyja. Worn maybe 5 times. No tears or stains. $20 shipped. ----SOLD to etnstudios 36 Long. Boombah. Worn probably ten times. No tears or stains. $25 shipped. ----SOLD to jermasher 36 Long. Boombah. Worn a lot. No tears but there are a few light stains. $25 shipped. 36 Long...
  15. rj_brown77

For Sale Lucky Jeans and Brooks PureFlow for sale

I have 4 pairs of Lucky Jeans and two pairs of Brooks PureFlow shoes for sale. The shoes are 10.5 and have been worn to run in quite a bit. They both still have a lot of life left though. --Both pairs of shoes have been sold. These are 36 Regular. Boot cut. $30 shipped. These are 36 short...
  16. rj_brown77

Price Check Freak +

I just got a 2013 Freak + as a return from Miken. What is this bat worth? It's a 28 NIW and it is obviously a warranty return.
  17. rj_brown77

GTG Bromo32

I bought the first two seasons of Eastbound and Down on blu ray from him for a ridiculously low price and he shipped them super fast. Couldn't have asked for a better deal.
  18. rj_brown77

GTG sbelcher77 is gtg

Traded him a bat for some sweet air max's. Very smooth deal. Great communication.
  19. rj_brown77

For Sale NIW scn3 26

A buddy of mine has a niw scn3 26 oz that he wants me to sell on here. He wants $525 pp shipped.
  20. rj_brown77

GTG Otejunk is gtg

I brokered a deal between him and a guy at my work for a projector. Very smooth deal. Great communication and quick shipping.