Search results

1. Stash21

Can Anybody Help???

Im looking for a friend and he is in need of a FP catchers glove. Its a Nokona cm 275 w. I believe it has a built in wrist guard. Anybody out there with one they are willing to sell or can somebody point me in the right direction. thanks
  2. Stash21

GTG Pitchslapped is gtg

As the title reads. Sorry it took so long to get this up here. Thanks again.
  3. Stash21

Need a 27.5 or 26.5 NR JH Mayhem 120

As the title states need one asap. thanks.
  4. Stash21

Looking to trade 28oz OG Freak

OK if the deal with Lord7 falls through i just found a bat i like that i would like to trade for. Miken MV-1 balanced 26oz.
  5. Stash21

For Sale/Trade Jordan 11 Retro LTS/LTT

Ok its one thing to call the sneakers a fake but you sir have crossed the line by calling my box fake. Meet me at the playground at 3pm its on. :D Im sticking to my story they are real. but I will drop the price. to $90 delivered.
  6. Stash21

I am clearly not a jordan expert and i can only go by what i am told. But I do have a pair i bought about 6 or 7 years ago so i will put side by side pics up for the jordan experts to see. LMK what you think. As i said before they match up perfectly.
  7. Stash21

Sorry i went to bed before you responded last night. I didn't get them from a website. I got them from a guy I work with. I asked him again he said he bought them when they were re-released and he paid $150 for them. He never wore them and need money fast so he sold them to me. I thought my...
  8. Stash21

I asked the same question when I purchased them. I was told no. I brought them home cause I own a pair (black and red) before I got these 2 and they are exactly the same as the pair i bought from footlocker a few years back.
  9. Stash21

I think i may try to work a deal out with Lord7 thanks.
  10. Stash21

haha im so tired i didn't even realize where i put it.
  11. Stash21

New in box only worn in the house size 11. New in box worn 2 times size 11. Looking for bats in 26oz and under. Looking for $110 or B/O if i were to sell.
  12. Stash21

Looking to trade this bat. Im looking for something in the 26oz or lower range. Im open to all trades and I don't have anything that im specifically looking for.
  13. Stash21

For Trade OG 27oz scx23 for worths or mikens

PM sent!!!!!!!!
  14. Stash21

Rd28 asa

no you don't your short and hit line drives
  15. Stash21

Hi dupe how are you doing????

Hi dupe how are you doing????
  16. Stash21

OK 2nd Try LTS 28oz OG Flex

Its been a couple of days bump.
  17. Stash21

its been a couple of days bump.
  18. Stash21

Last price drop!!!!!!!!!
  19. Stash21

bump bump!!!!
  20. Stash21

They are when people dont know what they are talking about.