Search results

1. Stash21

Can Anybody Help???

Im looking for a friend and he is in need of a FP catchers glove. Its a Nokona cm 275 w. I believe it has a built in wrist guard. Anybody out there with one they are willing to sell or can somebody point me in the right direction. thanks
  2. Stash21

GTG Pitchslapped is gtg

As the title reads. Sorry it took so long to get this up here. Thanks again.
  3. Stash21

Need a 27.5 or 26.5 NR JH Mayhem 120

As the title states need one asap. thanks.
  4. Stash21

For Sale/Trade Jordan 11 Retro LTS/LTT

New in box only worn in the house size 11. New in box worn 2 times size 11. Looking for bats in 26oz and under. Looking for $110 or B/O if i were to sell.
  5. Stash21

Looking to trade 28oz OG Freak

Looking to trade this bat. Im looking for something in the 26oz or lower range. Im open to all trades and I don't have anything that im specifically looking for.
  6. Stash21

OK 2nd Try LTS 28oz OG Flex

Ok I hope this doesn't get erased to. Unknown number of swings. NOTHING has ever been done to the bat it is returnable but I don't have paper work for it. Normal ground and bag scratches no spiderwebbing its not even broken in yet. Original grip is still on the bat. Asking $280 or B/O.
  7. Stash21

mnballer is GTG

Sent money faster than we agreed on. He is GTG in my book.
  8. Stash21

Price Check On an OG Flex 27oz Scn3

As the title says Its a 27oz Scn3. It has never been returned. It has a little ground and bag scratches but it is NOT broken in yet. Sorry about the crappy cell phone pic's its the best I could do.
  9. Stash21

LTS Worth Liberty Advanced 13.5

It is NOW basically it has seen no more than 10 balls. The tags fell off today when one of those 10 balls knocked it off. It is for a right handed thrower it is white with a black H-web if thats what they call it.. Looking for $150 shipped. Paypal only NO TRADES. Thanks
  10. Stash21

Ltb/t for

A pair of white Oakley Gascans or white and black half-jackets. LMK thanks
  11. Stash21

jlnorsworthy Is!!!!!

GTG. He shipped way faster than I could of ever expected. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  12. Stash21

Dupeunloaded is GTG

Made a deal with him he said the bat was NIW and believe it or not it was. I would do a deal with him again if he ever gets unbanned.
  13. Stash21

LTS 08 & 09 Elite Turf Shoes.

I have some 08 and 09 Elite turfs Im trying to get rid of. I am selling the 08's for $30 and the 09's for $50. Please add $5 for shipping. These would make a nice holiday gift for you or a friend. If you have any question on colors or size please don't hesitate to email me [email protected]...
  14. Stash21

Ltb 2 30oz Synergy2's

As the title says I need 2 30oz Synergy2's. They can be used but not abused. Lmk whats out there.
  15. Stash21

Looking to sell

Its a Burton Dolphin 44 snowboard. Its used but not abused. It was used for about 3 seasons but only ridden about 10 times. It belonged to my wife but she really didn't like the idea of freezing all day. It comes with bindings and a board leash. Asking $350 or B/O! Sorry the pics aren't the best...
  16. Stash21

LTB Worth Liberty Glove

Worth Liberty glove size 14!!!! Can be used just not abused.
  17. Stash21

FS/FT Og 26oz Synergy+ & Og26oz NRG500 Max Load

Both bats are returnable and aren't broken in yet!! The Synergy has normal ground and bag scratches and the normal synergy end cap wear!!! I hate to let it go but a man has to do what a man has to do. The Nrg is in pretty good shape some scratches but nothing major. The number of hits is unknown...
  18. Stash21

Tarman is GTG!!!!

Don't hesitate to deal with this guy!!! Very GTG!!
  19. Stash21

LTB 27oz Synergy2

As the title says looking to get my hands on one before nationals next week. Thanks
  20. Stash21

OBS is GTG 100%

OBS is a new board member who is absolutely GTG. Great communication I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.