Search results

1. BanjoDan

Difference in performance with the flex bats?

My search-fu must suck, but is there any difference in performance between the flex models and the solid metal models?
  2. BanjoDan

For Sale Anderson BatPack

Anderson BatPack SOLD In pretty much like new shape, just a little dusty and dirty. I cleaned it up as best as I could. Need money for truck tires. $45 shipped. Sold for $30
  3. BanjoDan

Guess the bat by the sound....

http://war1057.wordpress.com/2012/07/27/wanna-hear-what-it-sounds-like-when-a-robber-gets-bashed-over-the-head-with-an-aluminum-bat-audio/
  4. BanjoDan

My Nano is like Hoegaarden...

I always forget how good it is until I try it again.
  5. BanjoDan

All Star Game Voting?

Really? Not even a month into the season yet, is it?
  6. BanjoDan

Crazy in here...

No posts since 2:00am. FK must be sick.
  7. BanjoDan

For Sale 3x Trijicon ACOG TA33R-8

Trijicon ACOG TA33R-8 Reticle: Had this since about 2008. Been on my AR for a couple thousand rounds. Just never have cared for it that much and it's time to cut it loose. Cheapest NIB I've found is over $900, with most asking in the $1200 range. Has two minor finish scratches on the...
  8. BanjoDan

Anderson Huers No Shave November

Winner gets a special prize from me. Who is interested?
  9. BanjoDan

Swing...

Did your father beat the piss out of you every time you cheered for the Mariners? LMK
  10. BanjoDan

I present to you...

The Anderson AshTech!
  11. BanjoDan

Converted two more...

Front end manager at work, and a checker in our work tourney.:D Guy likes the RT, checker girl likes the TZ.
  12. BanjoDan

April Anarchist Get Together and Vegas Trip

:) What say you?
  13. BanjoDan

LTB 27oz RockeTech

Late model, no pins.
  14. BanjoDan

FK got me thinking...

What positions do you like... To play in softball?
  15. BanjoDan

GTG lix24 is GTG

lix24 is GTG. Sold him my TZRB. Have fun.
  16. BanjoDan

For Sale TZRB, 06TZ, and NanoTek ASA

ASA NanoTek 28oz-$175 shipped OBOSOLD Has a snazzy Argyle 15 sticker. 27oz Techzilla Reborn-$120 shipped FIRM Slight endcap separation, but on tight and on fire. No dents or waves. 27oz 2006 Techzilla-$65 shipped. Some endcap separation. Repaired once by ABC, you can see the cracked pin holes...
  17. BanjoDan

Favorite quotes from the weekend...

To Frisco Kid:
  18. BanjoDan

To all the slackers that missed out on the fun...

You also missed out on a free bat! HA HA HA HA HA!:p
  19. BanjoDan

Anderson Event Video Thread

We have one for pics, lets see the vids. I have several I'll put up when I get home.
  20. BanjoDan

Ok...

Just how small and scrawny did you guys think I would be? Almost everyone I met said I was bigger than they thought I was.:confused: