Search results

1. nvofevery1

Wanted: 2018 Demarini Steel

28 oz. Thanks!!!
  2. nvofevery1

Looking for a team in Tampa

Just moved to Tampa from San Diego and I'm looking for a new team(s). Played mens and coed C and D tournaments and league and I'm itching to play. Let me know if you have any openings! 33/M/OF, good power. Thanks in advance. Seth
  3. nvofevery1

LTB SCN17BH with 2013 U-trip stamp--27 only

let me know what you got!
  4. nvofevery1

LTB 2012 SCN 19 27 oz

must be NIW (can be WR) and must be 27oz and 2012 stamped. Thanks!
  5. nvofevery1

31/M OF w/power-New to San Diego

Hey all, I just moved to the San Diego area (Mission Valley) and I'm looking to join some mens or coed league and tourney teams. Played Utrip, ASA, NSA etc in Arizona and Virginia for 6+ years. I play OF and have pretty decent power. Please let me know about any openings. Thanks! :cool:
  6. nvofevery1

Looking for Coed/Mens Tourny Team in San Diego

Just moved to the San Diego area (Mission Valley) and I'm looking for a tourney team. 31/M outfielder with good power. Played Utrip, NSA, ASA, and ISA. I'm very laid back but I take the game seriously. Thanks!
  7. nvofevery1

Line-up strategy question

Playing in a 7 guy/3 girl co-ed tournament this weekend on small fields (275 around) using pure single wall bats. Me and one other dude on the team can hit it out probably 2/5 AB's and no one else on the team has any real power. Walks to guys are doubles so does it make sense to bat the two...
  8. nvofevery1

Scn19 bh?

Are they making this bat? Anyone know?
  9. nvofevery1

LTB Scn 17 bh niw 27

Price check also welcome. Thanks!
  10. nvofevery1

Price Check Scn 17bh niw

Price check on a NIW 2011 Stealth Helmer. NIW and WR. LMK Thanks!
  11. nvofevery1

Easton SCN 17BH 27 NIW

2011 Stealth Helmer. Must be 27 and NIW. WR is fine. LMK prices. Thanks!
  12. nvofevery1

Anyone have a Rodriguez glove hook up?

Looking for any kind of deal (if they exist). And I have a question or two. Thanks!
  13. nvofevery1

Ultra II Maxload 27 NIW

Hi all, LTB Miken Ultra II Maxload 27 NIW. 27 and NIW only please. Thanks!!
  14. nvofevery1

LTB Anderson KSP 27

Anyone know where I can get a decent deal on one? Notorioussports seems to be out of stock. Thanks!
  15. nvofevery1

super slow high pitches?

Anyone else hate these also? I'm doing fine in my "higher level" ASA leagues and UTrip tourneys but I'm hitting like sh*t in one league where all pitchers seem to throw these high looping super slow pitches. I'm gonna try moving back in the box.
  16. nvofevery1

LTB NIW Supremacy 27FL

Hi, Gear supremacy must be NIW, returnable, 27FL only please. Thanks!
  17. nvofevery1

flex_y2k is g2g!

easy to deal with. good buyer. fast responses to communication. thanks!
  18. nvofevery1

LTS Plague Virus 27 and Res. Mutant 27

Please see here! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=625139
  19. nvofevery1

LTS Res. Mutant 27 and Plague Virus 27

Hey all, I tore my ACL 4 days into the season so my season is over. Thus, here comes the bat sale! I have a 27 oz. Res. Mutant with receipt (about 200 hits), and a 27 oz. no return Plague Virus (30-40 hits). Asking $160/each delivered, or $310 delivered for both. Pics below...
  20. nvofevery1

LTS Plague Virus 27 and Res Mutant 27

Hey all, The Plague has about 50-75 hits, Resmondo Mutant about 150 hits. Both 27 ounce. I love both bats, but I tore my ACL so I'm out for the year. Can send pics of Res. Mutant today and Plague Virus tonight when I get home. Res. Mutant = $145 delivered Plague Virus = $160 delivered.