Search results

1. G

Originals Old hat Now?

So are the "new" bats displacing the originals? Nice 4b goes for $100 on the bay, Xeno's go for more, what gives?:confused:
  2. G

31" 4b Auction

$100 with 10 min left,111034225153
  3. G

Toxic For The Niece ? Bat Buying Again!

So my DD goes to college and fences Epee !:rolleyes: Now my niece is gonna play so I can buy bats again :D This is my chance to get back in the game, gimme your opinions on the orange/silver toxic. I am blindly loyal to worth , I cannot help it, I want this bat, Am I crazy?
  4. G

ASA turmoil in Minnesota

ASA has always been administered by the Mn Sports Federation. ASA fired the commish Perry Coonce, he took his MSF and will now be affiliated with with the National Softball Federation. [who?] We always registered u trip and asa so we could have multiple tournament choices. My old pal still...
  5. G

454 vs Original Toxic

so the 454 is the new hot worth in town, can anyone compare it to the toxic which exceeded the ASA standards
  6. G

Xeno on the bay

worth the $105 for a 33/23?
  7. G

Halo Light Break In

another dad just ordered a halo light for christmas, are these bats as sturdy as other mikens. we have had to beat the P@@@ out of any miken we ever got but never worried about coaches/dads swinging away to open them up for the girls, tough as nails. dad in the cage still safe?
  8. G

Miken MV-3

They are getting more affordable:) but are the -10 or 12 bats any good, anyone got the scoop:confused:
  9. G

minza24

is GTG, smooth sale , sell to again any time
  10. G

Smoke Is A++++

a good bat at a good price and easy communication
  11. G

Todd is GTG

Bat looks just great, thanks todd
  12. G

qwertle8 is great

Smooth transaction and straight shooter who got us both bats we can use