Search results

1. R

What is your goal?

When playing a softball game either league or tournament what is your goal? Is it to call out rolled,shaved or USSSA bats used in a ASA league? To call out illegal players? To complain about someone hitting in the vicinity of the pitcher or to complain about the quality of the umpire? Or to hit...
  2. R

What gives???

Just played played in a big tournament in our area. We took took second place which was pretty decent considering the teams that were there. But the problems that occurred this weekend were troubling. There were no shaved or rolled bats, the umpires made the correct calls,the balls were...
  3. R

Patriots WR has no curfew tonight.

Tiquan Underwood released tonight. That means huge game for Ocho
  4. R

Best rule ever

10. we will not listen to guys pissing and moaning all game every game!!!! if you have guys on your team coming to play that like to do this, you should bring some extra guys...
  5. R

GTG BPfanatic GTG

Just completed a trade with BPfanatic. Great communication fast shipping would defiantly deal with him again.
  6. R

Way to go UPS !!!!!

I ordered 20 tubes for shipping softball bats from an online company. They were to be delivered via UPS. Well when they arrivived every one of them had a bat inside !!!! I recieved 4 original Extendeds, 5 original Flexes, 5 SB73 Voltages, and 6 2008 Reapers. What should I do send them back or...
  7. R

ASA Pitching rule

When a pitcher delivers a quick pitch is it a dead ball or swing at your own risk?