1. T

10-Man National in Port Huron

Looks like 5 maybe 6 from Wisconsin
  2. T

2016 Nationals

Port Huron Michigan will be holding the 2016 Nationals
  3. T

2015 10-Man in Fondy

Here is the Bracket https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/11794479_1651539581782625_1945381747928782286_o.jpg
  4. T

2015 10-Man in Fondy

23 Teams are in. Maybe a 24th, they have to decide by tonight as the bracket and draw will be done tomorrow.
  5. T

2015 10-Man in Fondy

JN Calm down I was just putting down names of teams that I thought would go. Not sure how anything works and I really don't care cause I won't be there anyways . So my guess would be somewhere between 22-24 teams again.
  6. T

2015 10-Man in Fondy

So Far from Wisconsin it looks like Press Box Blue Sox Press Box Bulldog's Press Box Prisoner's Wouter's Repo Men PDP Scud's Buds Jack's Team Sports Fat Boy's Doug's Sports Pub Neville's Hilger's/Animal's Granite Inn Fleet's braves ???? Other Teams ?? Franchise Boston Sharks Granite State...
  7. T

Nationals 2016 Port Huron?

I would doubt it. When you are playing at a diamond (KNOX) and the cops are constantly there arresting people and chasing criminals around on bikes it tends to leave a bad taste in the players mouths. This happened both years we got stuck playing on this diamond.
  8. T

WI ASA Men's Modified State Tournament Location?

August 14-16th is the State tournament in Wausau
  9. T

2015 Nationals

If I told you I'd have to kill you :D
  10. T

2015 Nationals

Fond du Lac just got the bid. Just like I predicted, the only way it would come back to Fond du Lac, private person bid on it not Fond du Lac Softball Inc.
  11. T

Nationals in Fond du Lac WI 2014

Yes I see a few teams play 2 .
  12. T

Good luck everyone
  13. T

Sounds like games will start at 5:30 Friday night. Championship game is scheduled for 3:15 I think on Sunday.
  14. T

When you have a board that is run by all slow pitch players you have a bunch of unwilling people to help run everything. Try getting people to help out on a holiday weekend that don't want to be there and don't care about our game. Trying to find people who know how to keep a book correctly...
  15. T

They were the teams that had the wedding not TTI the prisoners didn't even play in Rosendale. This is a odd one time situation that happened so we could get more teams to play and let a couple more local teams experience the National tournament since there is pretty much a 99% chance it will...
  16. T

OK this gonna be the last time I'm gonna explain this to someone !!!! They ended up making the St. Peter tournament a National qualifier because it was gonna add a few more good teams for Nationals. TTI was lucky they did that or they would of been out of Nationals because of the forfeit. They...
  17. T

Looks like 7 teams from the Fond du Lac area. And my guess is at least 5 other teams from WI so there is 12 right there.
  18. T

It sounds like they will be drawing the Tuesday night before.
  19. T

LTB LTB SP12SY98H 28oz

Looking for a 28oz Synergy 98 Helmer
  20. T

2013 nats.

Greenville is the undefeated team. Gilligan's/Hagemeister is playing Jubb to get to the championship in team