Search results

1. S

For Sale 26OZ OG Red Knob Miken DC 41

As it says above, its for sale. I dont play U-Trip bought it for a charity tourney new. Its the only time it comes out of the bag. Has maybe 100 swings total. It is missing the sticker on the knob. Dont know where it went Should also say it is returnable, does not come with paperwork...
  2. S

GTG padilla1636

Paid right away with paypal, gave a quick address. Definately work with him again
  3. S

GTG arther itis

Dont hesitate to work with him, sent a money order right away. Even volunteered to have me wait to ship till after I got the money order VGTG. DONT HESITATE HERE
  4. S

GTG Yoke

Told me he wanted a paid, promised to pay me next week, and if he didnt live down the road from me I wouldnt trust him at all. All seriousness good guy never hesitate to work with him
  5. S

For Sale 14 Bats for Sale

Bats From Left to Right in the Picture 1) NIW ASA Bryce Olivera. 26 oz, Returnable No Paperwork $100 Sold Tomj2345 2) NIW ASA Bryce Olivera. 26 oz Returnable No Paperwork $100 Sold Tomj2345 3) Demarini The One.12 26 oz Returnable No Paper Work $75 Sold padilla1636 4) Eason ASA Helmer...
  6. S

looking for swings LAX area

Hey guys in town for work. Got a glove and shoes. Looking for some hacks. Anyone needs a guy
  7. S

Carrollton, lewisville

Ok is there any softball down here. Been in the car for 2 days now need to get outside. No idea where to go though. I dont care if it is to watch at this point
  8. S

Dallas area

Coming into town for monday tuesday and wednesday for business. Anywhere i can pick up a game.
  9. S

GTG Mjl 00

Paid right away, dont hesitate to do business with him.
  10. S

orlando area

In town for business anyone need a guy should be here through thursday
  11. S

Price Check Couple Demarinis

34/26 Demarini Phenix Chris Larsen The One.12 34/26
  12. S

8th Annual Swinging Bunt

So do we have a weekend for this damn thing yet, some of us gotta book flights
  13. S

Help me Canada

Anyone from the Calgary, Edmonton or saskatoon area
  14. S

bld las vegas

In town tonight for work. I don't drink o don't gamble. I do play softball. I have a give shoes and batting gloves with if anyone is looking for a guy I would love to play. Text me 612-366+0763 I have been in a car all day and want to get out
  15. S

Quick Quuestion

Playing 35+ Nationals, are old stamp bats still allowed. Have an original stadium I would prefer to use
  16. S

GTG mkimmer

Sent money right away, and communicated well. Definitely do business with him again
  17. S

GTG mkimmer

Paid right away paid exactly what we agreed. Definitely dont hesitate to do business here boys and girls
  18. S

San Diego Area

Anyone in this area. I am coming out for work tomorrow wondering if I might hook up with a team for a night or something. Thursday or Friday night.
  19. S

454 Bag

Absolutely Massive in Size. The inside space is crazy.
  20. S

denver co

Going to be in Denver for Wednesday Thursday and Friday. Anyone know where to go. To maybe pick up a game or 2. I am going to pack my glove and batting gloves. Looking to maybe get some swings