Search results

1. R

For Trade Ltt some bats

Looking for Og canadian catty also bump
  2. R

For Trade Ltt some bats

Hi all looking to trade some bats Niw legit grey amd orange 27oz Niw derby boys 28oz Niw combat g3 27oz Niw easton bomb squad 28oz Easton l2 used 500 hits 28oz Miken freak 98 used 800 hits 27oz flat sticker Easton bh11 got in a trade was told 300 hits i have never swung it 28oz Looking for...
  3. R

2017 psycho

Just wondering what people think about about the new 2017 psycho compared to the rest of the 2017 line where would you rank it thanks
  4. R

For Trade LTT Combat G3

Looking to trade a Combat Portent G3 27oz NIW. Got to finally swing my buddies G3 bat had good pop just didn't suit my swing. Would really like a z2000 ri heck or og 27oz endload would also look at gloves 13 inch. If its not a z im opening to trying out other bats just send me a pm. I will...
  5. R

reviews Combat Portent G3

Anyone more updates on this bat
  6. R

OK seems decent I have a DC ogz2000 and worth legit and i guess the real question is should I bother opening this bat considering the other bats I have
  7. R

Hi all looking for reviews of this bat cant seem to find any. Thanks
  8. R

mizuno glove

sounds good now to head to a store to try some gloves out see how they fit my hand
  9. R

mizuno glove

out of the non mvp gloves what one would you guy think has the biggest pocket or does it all just come down to how u break it in.
  10. R

mizuno glove

some good advise here thanks for the help guys
  11. R

mizuno glove

Was looking at mizuno site and most of the higher end gloves mention come up as baseball. Do they fit a softball well and its all it comes down to is how you break it in to make a baseball glove good for softball. Thank again
  12. R

mizuno glove

Thank for the help guys im really new to glove stuff bats I know but gloves I just used whatever. I play pitch, first, 3rd, catch, and a little outfield when needed. So Im looking for 13inch as for web I have no idea what kind I prefer. I also have a teammate looking for a 13inc that...
  13. R

mizuno glove

Hey all looking at getting a Mizuno glove and I see all kinds and just wondering what would be there lower end models to the high end models or if there is a list showing this. I have seen a couple different models on sale but don't know if I should pull the trigger. Thanks for the help
  14. R

For Trade ltt some eastons

ext and helmer still here bump
  15. R

pms returned.....
  16. R

glove deal fell threw bump
  17. R

Z4000 Durability

Thank for the help was told by someone that baseball zone are small tunnels and they dont allow softball hitting anymore. I will call and inquire myself. also do any have a pitching machine or do you have to supply your own pitch. Thanks for the help
  18. R

Z4000 Durability

zr27 was facility are you guys hitting at. im located in Mississauga and have been looking for a in door place to hit. Thanks
  19. R

pms returned......
  20. R

13 inch glove bump