Search results

1. JRod-15

For Sale OG Anti Virus

Looking to sell my OG Antiv Virus and just need a price check.. no crack, rattles, etc... just endcap wear. Looking for an honest price because all money will be donated. Thanks guys!!
  2. JRod-15

Hickory, nc

Looking for a team to play with in or near Hickory, NC... I am active duty in the Navy and have moved to the area and want to continue to play. I can play IF or OF... Hit me up if you need an extra or BP or anything going on in this town.
  3. JRod-15

2nd/OF looking to play in Asheville, NC

Just moved to the area. Currently active duty military recruiting in Asheville, NC and looking to play. I can play 2nd and OF. Will play league but prefer tournaments. LMK if you need a player.
  4. JRod-15

For Sale Boombah Beast Roller Bag

Selling my Beast bag due to selling some bats... It is Navy/ Yellow and is in great condition... Not even used for a full season.. Price is SOLD shipped. PM with any questions.SOLD
  5. JRod-15

For Sale Unloading a couple ASA's

Looking to sale some of my ASA sticks... Only looking to sale and only trade would be for a lightly used ASA Z2000 (26oz.).... All bats are in great/ good condition and have no cracks or rattles. Any questions please feel free to PM me. 26oz. Easton SP12ST98- SOLD 27oz. Z1000- SOLD 26oz. EL...
  6. JRod-15

Looking to Play

Just moved to Virginia Beach, VA area and looking to play.... hit me up if you need an extra.
  7. JRod-15

XPST5 (blue ASA) in a 27oz.

Looking to buy a XPST5 in a 27oz. for my move to VA. LMK what you got via PM, thanks.
  8. JRod-15

GTG Hi-Five#21 is GTG!!!

Bat was in great condition. Fast shipping and reliable..... don't hesitate to deal with.
  9. JRod-15

26oz or 27oz. Miken Freak DST

PM me if you have one new or used.
  10. JRod-15

28oz. OG Extended and XPST5

I am looking to buy these two sticks in a 28oz. Would like to find the OG Extended as new as possible and the PST in good condition. PM me with what you got.
  11. JRod-15

DaddyDaycare is GTG all day

Got the bat superfast. Have done multiple deals with this guy and he is GTG without a doubt.
  12. JRod-15

LTS PS3 Games

My PS3 broke and I am looking to sell these games. All games work and are in great condition: NBA Live 2010- $30-SOLD to Helton17 COD Modern Warfare 2- $30-SOLD to Helton17 NCAA Basketball 10- $30-SOLD to eHall Madden 10- $25- SOLD to rj_brown77 NCAA Football 10- $20-SOLD to whitehurt24...
  13. JRod-15

JRod's Electronics Sale

Looking to sale a few items: Motorola (SBG900) Gateway Wireless Modem (used only for 2 weeks) $50.00, Linksys Wireless router (WRT54G) $30.00, Linksys Cable Modem (BEFCMU10) $20.00, Dell Remote Control for XPS Media- NOW $20.00, and finally JVC GR-D90U (includes AV cables, DV cable. remote...
  14. JRod-15

LTB 2 bats.. OG Extended & XPST5

Looking for these 2 bats only.. need both in a 27oz.. PM me with what you got and please no ridiculous prices. Condition must be good.
  15. JRod-15

Price check on the OG Mayhem 98 (The Orange One)

F/S OG Mayhem 98 (The Orange One)- SOLD Selling price is $175. I would say it has about 200 hits on it, PM me for pics
  16. JRod-15

LTS/LTT 26oz OG Flex

LTS 26oz OG Flex Looking to sale only. Bat is returnable but no reciept, no cracks, rattles spiderwebbing, or end cap seperation. Asking price for buying is $275 OBO.
  17. JRod-15

tscs is GTG!!!!

Bought a bat and paid for it.....:eek: GTG in my book
  18. JRod-15

For Sale 28oz. Mutant98

SOLD Only selling my 28oz. Mutant98. Has approx 400-500 swings. No cracks or rattles. Only paint chipping on the taper. Bat is hot as hell... Asking price is $140 shipped Priority and insured. Existing PP funds preferred, if not please add 3% PP fee ($4.02).
  19. JRod-15

DaddyDaycare is GTG

Bought a bat from me and did not waste anytime PP the funds. Thanks bro and be good to my baby!
  20. JRod-15

LTS 26oz. OG Extended

Has about 300-400 hits. Not looking nor will I entertain any trades.... asking price is $275.00. SOLD