Search results

1. jrscll

Need help with 29/18 bat preference/performance

Need some help. My 7 year old is starting softball soon and im looking for a decent to good bat for her to use. I am new to the fastpitch world especially for this age group and been out of the softball world for some years now. Can anyone tell me what are some of the top bats out there for...
  2. jrscll

LTB Mizuno Craze in 26oz

I am looking for a 26oz Mizuno Craze. Any condition. please PM if you have any that youre looking to move.
  3. jrscll

LTB Looking for SP12SY98 or SP12SY98H

Im looking to trade, buy for one of the following: SP12SY98 SP12SY98H Prefer 26oz or 27oz. Can be non returnable or returnable. Looking to pick one up ASAP to arrive before Sat if possible. PM or for a faster reply email me to [email protected]
  4. jrscll

Price Check Price check for Mizuno Classic Matrix Tech

Can I get a price check for a 28oz Mizuno Classic (Matrix Technology). No rattles, cracks, waves, flat spots. For more info and pics here is a link. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1152491
  5. jrscll

For Trade Mizuno Classic for 26oz Craze

I have a 28oz Mizuno Classic that I had around for the bigger hitters on the team. The bat has not been used in about 2 years as we no longer play ASA and I really wouldnt be able to tell you about how many swings this bat has. I know it has a lot of life left as this bat is a tank and the end...
  6. jrscll

For Sale Mizuno Organizer Roller Bag

Also looking for price check and prefer to sell local as I have heard it costs an arm and a leg to ship! Its in great shape, no rips or tares! In great shape other than the usual dirt and stuff. Again no tares or rips. Pictures are from my cell phone so apologize for low quality of picture...
  7. jrscll

Price Check Mizuno Organizer Roller Bag

Looking to move this bag... Its in great shape, no rips or tares! In great shape other than the usual dirt and stuff. Again no tares or rips. Pictures are from my cell phone so apologize for low quality of picture. If you do need a more clear picture can take one with my camera, was just to...
  8. jrscll

Price Check Price check and looking to sell

Ok, I have held on to this Mizuno Classic for a very long time! It was my first Mizuno owned and a true beauty and rare. I no longer play ASA and well its rare when I play at all as its not much in me to play softball. I know the picture is old, but the bat is in the same shape as when that...
  9. jrscll

For Sale Price check as well Mizuno Classic 28oz

Ok, I have held on to this Mizuno Classic for a very long time! It was my first Mizuno owned and a true beauty and rare. I no longer play ASA and well its rare when I play at all as its not much in me to play softball. I know the picture is old, but the bat is in the same shape as when that...
  10. jrscll

GTG sleonard812 is GTG

sleonard812 did a transaction with my brother in law Ctsvfreak in which I assisted with. Transaction was smooth, great communication, fast shipping and bat was as described!
  11. jrscll

Looking for Demarini CF4 26oz

Friend of mine is looking for a CF4 in 26oz. Prefers NIW, send PM to work out a deal.
  12. jrscll

LTB LTB Demarini CF4 26oz

Friend of mine is looking for a CF4 in 26oz. Prefers NIW, send PM to work out a deal.
  13. jrscll

LTB 2012 BJ Fulk

Looking for a 2012 BJ Fulk, prefer 26-27oz. Have PP ready.
  14. jrscll

GTG USA70 is GTG

Purchased a bat from me, paid in a timely manner, great communication and smooth deal from start to finish!
  15. jrscll

For Sale Mizuno Craze120 26oz

Ok fellas, I was going to keep 1 Craze after selling the other 4. But need to sell this one as well. So its back up for grabs. Bat has no cracks, rattles of any kind. Has about 75-100 hits. SOLD for $110.00
  16. jrscll

GTG mikemoney is GTG!

Purchased a bat from him (SRV4), smooth transaction from start to finish! Good communication and fast delivery!
  17. jrscll

GTG WTrackP, eb5, herts9 & mnr4evr all GTG

These board bros purchased a bat from me last week... WTrackP eb5 herts9 mnr4evr all GTG Every single transaction went smoothly, paid fast and great communication! Dont hesitate do deal with them! Good board members!
  18. jrscll

Price Check Price Check Mizuno Craze 120 (5) of them

Ok fellas, really really hurts to let go of these but kinda need to, but I must say its well worth it!! I dont know what these are going for so will need a price check, I have been out of the loop for a bit now and dont see them on the price guide to get an idea. All 5 craze bats are...
  19. jrscll

For Sale (5) 26oz Mizuno Craze 120

Ok fellas, really really hurts to let go of these but kinda need to, but I must say its well worth it!! I dont know what these are going for so will need a price check as well, I have been out of the loop for a bit now and dont see them on the price guide to get an idea. All 5 craze bats...
  20. jrscll

LTB Easton SRV4 26 or 27oz

Looking for an Easton SRV4 26 or 27oz, needs to be NIW, doesnt matter if its returnable or non returnable. Let me know ASAP