Search results

1. Nat X

Looking for a player or two MKE league

Looking for player for Milwaukee rec league. Playing Tuesday on the east side. We have been together over 10 years. Were at West Milwaukee and Wick 7 before this year. Still decent, just not very serious anymore. PM if interested.
  2. Nat X

Looking for new, blank paneled dri-fit shirts

Hey. Looking for ~12 dri fit shirts to screen print locally. Typically went to Boombah for this but they are closing out their stock and sizes are limited. Can't seem to find anyone with a similar selection. Trying not to go with solid colors, but would consider solid grey if cheap enough. Not...
  3. Nat X

For Sale ST1Z 30oz

Have a real nice St1z. No endcap wear, just faint scratches. OG grip w/ taper in great condition. No waves/dents etc. SOLD
  4. Nat X

For Sale Juggernaut 27oz -- 3rd Batch

Got a 27oz Juggy for sale here. Really clean. Some webbing. Has a rattle. More like a chunk floating around in there. It's solid and returnable. Hits well. Looking to get SOLD.
  5. Nat X

Quick Flex help!

I've got B. Wells in now. Also have Gonzo, S.Moss, D. Moore, T. Gerhart and Breaston. I want to give Moss a week before using him. I'm basically torn between Gonzo and Wells. I'm up vs the 2 seed. I'm in 3rd. Win and I'm in.
  6. Nat X

Power Balance Batting Gloves... Opinions?

Anyone try the Rawlings Power Balance Batting Gloves? I'm not interested in the "power balance effect" :rolleyes:, but if they are comparable to the workhorse in durability and feel. I like the idea of the moldable mesh they have. I remove the palm pads on the workhorse, but these have a...
  7. Nat X

For Sale Vinci RV1923 12.5"

SOLD I have a minty RV1923 for sale. Just started top break it in. I gave it one application of conditioner, beat it with a ball mallet a little and worked on the heel. Haven't even played catch with it. I got a PJV at the same time about a month ago that I have been spending all my time on...
  8. Nat X

Livewire 100% Poly.. Shrink?

League team is thinking of ordering these shirts and having the sponsor get them screen printed locally(Don't bother suggesting Dye Sublimation. The cost is out of the question). I have heard that there is shrinking during screen printing. Is that true with 100% poly? I'm pretty sure it is just...
  9. Nat X

For Sale/Trade SRV3 30oz

BAT IS SOLD I have a 30oz SRV3 I want to trade for a 27oz ASA bat. Would really like an srv4. Open to offers, but prefer Demarini and Easton. Bat is in excellent, near mint condition. It is returnable. I'll sell for 200 shipped, but I'd rather trade.
  10. Nat X

For Sale 12" a2000 ASO-B

SOLD I have a a2000 aso-b 12" I want to move. I had it up a month ago for a couple days, but pulled it off thinking I was going to keep it. Ended up getting another glove. Glove can be used in a game, but still needs some work to break it in. Pitchers model, has a little deeper pocket. Still...
  11. Nat X

Vinci for Pitching...

I have decided to get a Vinci. I now pitch primarily and have been using a 13.5 Rawlings GG trapeze that I had from when I played OF. It has been a solid glove, but I want to upgrade. I don't want to get anything bigger then this glove(It is almost too big), but i don't want to go smaller then a...
  12. Nat X

WR... Pick 2

Need two: Bowe vs STL Britt vs HOU Fitz vs CAR Holmes vs PIT Leaning towards Bowe and Britt hoping for a monster game.Since Vernon Davis gave me a ****ing ZERO. I'm starting Stewart as my flex. I have Vick, Foster and R.Rice going as well. My opponent has Brady, S. Rice, Boldin, Mendenhall...
  13. Nat X

WR... Pick 2 of 3

Holmes vs Den... Good secondary, but will probably be a shootout. Britt vs Jac... Gage still out. The true No. 1 on the team fighting for his spot... Bowe vs Hou... HOU cannot stop the pass. If Bowe fails here I may cut him. It's hard to do as I drafted him as my WR2(Just missed Nicks, who...
  14. Nat X

For Sale SCN8 27oz... Cheap

SOLD I've got a 27oz Easton scn8 flex. Pretty well broken in and hitting really well. No cracks, rattles or spiderwebbing. Has a chunk missing from endcap. I've put a few hundred hits on it since it happened. It hasn't gotten worse nor has effected the way it swings. No knob sticker...
  15. Nat X

For Sale/Trade SCX14 2nd batch, NRG FP, Response

ALL BATS ARE SOLD I've got three bats I'd like to move. Only interested in ASA trades. Prefer 27oz. Will package together or add cash. 27oz SCX14 08 Extended 2nd batch w/rec dated 2/19/10 Pretty good pop. Not fully broken in yet. We've got two on our team: SOLD 25oz MFNRG Miken NRG FP SOLD...
  16. Nat X

For Sale Boombah Ultimate 36W Black/Green/White

I have some pants I'd like to move. Boombah Ultimate's 36W x long. Black/Dark Green/White. Got them off the boards. Really good shape. I never wore them. One button is broken though, but they fit fine with a belt. Nice pants. Not 100% Poly they are the Nylon/Cotton blend. SOLD Will trade...
  17. Nat X

LTB Worth Toxic 28oz

LTB 2010 Worth Toxic sbttnc 28oz. For a teammate. Prefer gently used, but will look at anything. PM me with offers, Thanks.
  18. Nat X

For Sale/Trade Size 9 Turfs Boombah & Elite

ALL TURFS ARE GONE I have a couple pair of turfs for sale. Picked up these turfs this offseason and discovered that I need 9.5's now. I don't think these run small. Just that my feet have gotten a little bigger with age and weight. I'm willing to trade for 9.5 turfs. Size 9 09 Elite Turfs...
  19. Nat X

LTB SRV1 Reveal 27oz

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=10271110#post10271110
  20. Nat X

SRV1 Reveal 27oz

LTB a cheap green srv1 reveal. Must be 27oz. Prefer something used and WR to keep the cost below 100. I don't care if it has some de-laminated spotting. Must be stock though. Just want to use it for cages and bp. Want something to keep the hits off my OG and 08 and still swing the same. Thanks