Search results

1. ndnxpress_17

Help down in Phoenix

I'm looking to put in an order for our team down here in Phoenix, AZ. Is there any companies down in my area that you guys know of? Thanks.
  2. ndnxpress_17

Help down in Phoenix

I'm looking to put in an order for our team down here in Phoenix, AZ. Is there any companies down in my area that you guys know of? Thanks.
  3. ndnxpress_17

Miken ASA Bats

I was just looking for some feedback on what you guys use and feel is the best Miken ASA bat currently out there. I've been switching back and forth from Miken and Demarini and feel I like Miken's ASA Psycho better.
  4. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26oz ASA supermax psycho (SPSYMA)

Good condition. Non returnable is GTG. Thanks.
  5. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26oz USSSA Izzy Psycho (SPIZMU)

In good condition. Non returnable is fine. Thanks.
  6. ndnxpress_17

GTG tjhjr56 is GTG!

No problems here. Gtg brother with great communication.
  7. ndnxpress_17

LTB 27oz stealth ssr2

Looking for a 27oz SSR2 returnable or non return is fine. Trying to stay under $150.
  8. ndnxpress_17

LTB ltb j2 120 26oz.

Looking for a 26oz J2 120. Niw or used, let me know I got $$!!
  9. ndnxpress_17

GTG s Hower 30!!

Just bought a bat from s Hower 30 and had no trouble what so ever. He's good to go on my list.
  10. ndnxpress_17

26oz. Easton SCN18BH

I'm looking to buy a SCN18bh looking for around $150-175 range. I've seen a few guys selling for that low so just wondering if there are anymore out there that I can get my hands on. Thanks.
  11. ndnxpress_17

LTB 26-27oz ASA Mizuno Blur

I'm looking for a Mizuno Blur in either 26 or 27 oz. Need a winter stick here in Phoenix. Thanks.
  12. ndnxpress_17

MikeyThaKid24 is GTG!!!

What's up fellas. Just want to let you guys know I had succesful exchange with MikeyThaKid24 . Product is great as well as speed of delivery and communication. Do not worry about a bad deal when dealing with MikeyThaKid24.
  13. ndnxpress_17

LTB 2003 Worth Wicked Xtra

What up players? I'm looking for a 2003 Worth Wicked Xtra. 26 or 27oz is good. In good condition if there is one still out there. I've been looking around and the most recent post has been in 2006 regarding this bat. HAHA I know it's an older bat but I'd like to pick one up for my collection...
  14. ndnxpress_17

Fury21 GTG!!!

Do not hesitate to buy from Fury21. Fast replies and quick shipping. Great product as well. Fury21 is another GTG guy on my list.
  15. ndnxpress_17

NIW 26oz. The One

Looking for a 26oz Demarini "The One". Will take a non-return if it is in good condition.
  16. ndnxpress_17

LTB NIW or NR 26oz. "The One"

Looking to buy Demarini The One 26oz. prefer a NIW but will take a NR if theres one out there with minimul use. Let me know guys. Thanks.
  17. ndnxpress_17

LTB NIW 26oz. "The One"

Looking for a NIW 26oz the one. I've swung it once before and liked it so now i'm in the market for one. Let me know thanks fellas.
  18. ndnxpress_17

LTB Mayhem M75120

What's up guys. I'm looking for a NR NIW or atleast a few cut 26oz. m75120 not the newer green though. Trying to find me a new stick for the new year. Thanks.
  19. ndnxpress_17

LTB M75120 26oz.

What up guys? I'm looking for a m75 120 26oz. thats NIW or a few scrathces is fine as well. NR is prefered let me know of you know of anyone who is interested in selling one. Thanks.
  20. ndnxpress_17

wobbyy23 = GTG!!!!!

Great guy to do business with. Fast responses and great products. Should not have any problems dealing with this guy.