Search results

1. Lokii

laptop specs

thx alot..........the laptop will be for a couple art jobs [ murals and jewelry boxes ].....Im just getting started and if things advance Ill get a good desktop
  2. Lokii

laptop specs

Hey logos guys.........Im sellin some artwork and using the cash to buy a laptop to do logos on Is quad core,4G,500 gig a suitable laptop to create logos with AI and Adobe ??? thx guys
  3. Lokii

Only in Minnesota

thats awesome :-)............we shoulda done that instead of pond hockey
  4. Lokii

Before a Big Game

Godsmack or Disturbed...........beautiful people by marilyn manson is a good pregame toon aswell
  5. Lokii

D3 Designs :)

nice work.....meat missles logo is pretty sweet
  6. Lokii

Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw 8

tyhx alot guys...looks like AI it is
  7. Lokii

Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw 8

Hey Logo guys if u could choose between these two programs which one would u chose?? Ive been drawing logos for years with just a piece of paper and a sharpie.A friend is offering me one of the two above programs and just doin a lil digging before I choose. Any input/advice/suggestions...
  8. Lokii

Cold Weather Storage

Im 3 hours north of u and I keep my equipement indoors Im sure the composite materials used in bats,cars and planes are different.If I kick my cars bumper in the middle of summer it probally doesnt leave a mark...if I kick it in the dead of winter a chunk of paint likely comes off or it...
  9. Lokii

Speak your mind

I likem...not a fan of the transition from blck/grey skulls to the red/black skulls.....maybe seperate it with white Both are kickass thou...they blend in making the logos stick out more would makem even better
  10. Lokii

Duck Butter Jerseys

great shirt...duck butter.....we call it shwass here :-)
  11. Lokii

Where do you put guest players?

the one team I sub for bats me where the guy Im subbing for bats....
  12. Lokii

Finally saw the "mythical" Voltage today

A deep pocketed single guy on our team has 3 of them,they are sick.I doubt they are ultra like but they sure seem to be the best bat out their now.I dont swing it [ I like my Helmers just fine ] but the guys swinging it, say easy swings work best with it,you over swing or try to kill it the ball...
  13. Lokii

I hit a pitcher in the ankle today

was playing in an unlimited arc mens tourney...missed one hit a liner 5 ft to the right of the pitcher....didnt say sorry.....next time I came up he said keep it away from him or he was gonna throw it overhand at my head...haha
  14. Lokii

All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

Looks good,like the colours.....i reconize that logo its the Manitoba Moose AHL hockey team logo