Search results

1. GB350

GTG SBG SHREK is GTG

Bought a FREAK USA from him and all was smooth. Great communication and quick shipment. Thanks for a great deal. Would definitely do business again. Thanks.
  2. GB350

For Sale 27 oz G3 U-Trip Portent NR

Bat has been traded. Thanks. Now if USPS would do their part. So much for 2 day Priority. Gonna be 4 days for the bat I received in the trade and 4 days for this bat to get to it's new home. Might be the last time USPS has the honor of shipping my bats.
  3. GB350

Combat Deal Is On

I would be interested in either Greinert but since they don't give you Greinerts in return it would have to be a sweet price.
  4. GB350

I would trade. Replied to your PM by the way.
  5. GB350

LTB 2013 Red Combat DB 275

Bump this up.
  6. GB350

LTB 2013 Red Combat DB 275

Looking for one of these in 27 oz. If you got one for sale hit me up with pics and a price. I have an OG ASA ONE 27 oz and a NIW NR 2015 Utrip Portent 27 oz I could trade as well. Thanks.
  7. GB350

Price drop $110 OBO. Will listen to trade offers as well. Guess I missed the mark on a selling price. Had an offer of $115 before I posted it from a board member that I accepted and never heard back.
  8. GB350

Selling a 2015 U-Trip Portent NR NIW 27 oz. Asking $120. Pm me if interested. Thanks.
  9. GB350

Price Check Price Check on the new Portent PG3SP4

Any ideas out there? Is $125 a crazy number? Just looking to see what I should list it for. No plans to keep it.
  10. GB350

Price Check Price Check on the new Portent PG3SP4

Just got a new Portent for my broken Greinert. Looking for a price check. It is NIW No Warranty 27 oz. Thanks.
  11. GB350

GTG louconn is GTG

Just bought a bat from louconn. Easy deal and everything was as advertised. Thanks again for a solid deal.
  12. GB350

GTG VORA is GTG

Made a deal with Joe and it was smooth. Agreed to a deal and he paid right away. Thanks.
  13. GB350

GTG miller32 is GTG!!

Bought a bat from Matt and received it the next day. Excellent deal! Definitely recommend as a seller.
  14. GB350

For Sale Mint 26 DB greinart utrip with receipt

PP sent. Thanks.
  15. GB350

For Sale Mint 26 DB greinart utrip with receipt

Just sent you another PM. Thanks.
  16. GB350

GTG brandonmincy69 is definitely GTG!!

I bought a Combat Derby Boys 275 from Brandon. Super smooth deal. Great communication with super fast shipping. Sent PP on Friday and got the bat Monday. Would not hesitate to deal again.
  17. GB350

For Sale/Trade 2 Derby Boys for sale: ASA & 275

PP sent for the 275.
  18. GB350

For Sale/Trade 2 Pures and others

PM sent on Pure's.
  19. GB350

LTB Looking for new stamp U-Trip bat

Bump this up. Funds ready for the right deal.
  20. GB350

LTB Looking for new stamp U-Trip bat

I am looking for a new stamp U-Trip bat. Looking for something in 27 or 28 oz. Had an Avarice on order from the SBF store but they are out of stock. Would like to find an Avarice as my first choice. Would be interested in others. Prefer endloaded bats. PM me with what you have. I have a 28...