Search results

1. yankees23

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

I have quite a few. But only about 3 in tan including one Horween with reverse welt.
  2. yankees23

lots of deguchi (mizuno)

Yeah I added the white Center piece web and relaced it in the white after cleaning and conditioning it.
  3. yankees23

lots of deguchi (mizuno)

That red trap with the white web was mine! Sold it to you years ago I guess.
  4. yankees23

DCT 1B Mitt

I have a few, let me know if your still looking.
  5. yankees23

Oil/Conditioner That Will Not Darken Glove Leather

Nice, just ordered this DCT myself.
  6. yankees23

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

alex is the man! I’ve had him do 4 first base mitts for me and nothing but top work.
  7. yankees23

For Sale Annual Rawlings Dealer DTO RGGC

like the mocha trap idea
  8. yankees23

Stamping vs Indent

Agree 100%
  9. yankees23

What would be your perfect grail glove?

New version of the DCT with an H web. Horween would be fantastic.
  10. yankees23

Calling all first basemen! What glove do you use?

love it. Only negative to me is that it has a palm pad. Which most likely be removed down the line.
  11. yankees23

Calling all first basemen! What glove do you use?

I go with DCT. Although I do buy other 1B models.
  12. yankees23

First Base Mitts

These two Dual Core Models that I owned were different than the normal off the shelf dual core models. First one is a Pro Stock and the second is the 125th anniversary model. The pro stock version was not a soft leather at all. Most likely similar to the leather that Hosmer use to have on his...
  13. yankees23

Probably redundant 1st base mitt help thread

Gloveworks 13 1/4 inch.
  14. yankees23

softball or baseball glove for first base, and in general

I sent you a Message regarding a mitt you may be interested in for first base use in softball.
  15. yankees23

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

Correct sir.
  16. yankees23

Great customer service!!

RAWLINGS parts use to be much better. They use to be willing to make you webs if you wanted in any color/style. No so much anymore.
  17. yankees23

Price Check PRODCT 125th Anniversary

My son has the same model and used it for a few years in high school and really liked it. The embroidery is a little different but doesn’t bother me as much as it use to especially the way gloves/mitts are pumped out these days and all look the same. Pretty rare mitt to find. I would say the...
  18. yankees23

Opinions on this DCT

I had the same mitt and it is a much better version of the dual core. I didn’t want to let mine go but a torn labrum kinda ended my career for now.