Search results

1. BLACK DEATH

USSSA Intentionally walking into dug out for an out to end the inning.

Ok time is running out, less than two minutes. Pitcher intentionally walks a guy by telling umpire for him to take 1st base. We have two outs and we are home team down by two runs. We tell him to go into the dug out for the out. He touches 1st and then goes into the dug out. Umpire says he is...
  2. BLACK DEATH

USSSA A few questions on different plays.

This is on backyard tourneys and league nights at our fields, which is not sanctioned but we play utrip style mainly here. I’ve been asked to help them ump as too much drama with people and umps. I’m not the best, but try to be and definitely be fair to both sides. Don’t slam me too hard on...
  3. BLACK DEATH

LTB MCT classic m or elite balls in yellow

Anyone have any older niw or slightly used classic m MCT balls in yellow? Or any elite balls in yellow? One League just requires the utrip stamp on a ball. Any other balls you have with the stamp that are good lmk
  4. BLACK DEATH

Special blend evil balls vs other balls. Who's hit them?

About to buy some new balls for league as it seems you can use just about any ball now other than high compression balls. Some are still using these but they can't hit the ball hard so we let it slide. We are looking for a ball in the 44/375-400 range. The TAs are bad ass also but maybe we can...
  5. BLACK DEATH

Solo batting practice BP?

Havent seen much talk about solo batting practice. What are you using or doing for solo bp? I know there's the batting T to fix swing flaws or just to get some cuts in, but what about a moving ball to hit? Anyone still using a wheeler dealer soft toss or heater pitching machine?
  6. BLACK DEATH

LTB Freak 12 - 26

looking to buy a freak 12 in 26 re issue is fine also
  7. BLACK DEATH

Price Check 26 og izzy psycho

I have a niw, 26 returnable but no reciept og izzy psycho. Id say this is the 2013 model that gets freakin hot.
  8. BLACK DEATH

LTB 26 freak black utrip

Looking to buy a freak black in 26, the black and yellow trip and one. Like it to be returnable & have bar code,receipts a plus.
  9. BLACK DEATH

Anyone build there own BP pitching screen ?

Who here has built there own out of anything other than PVC? Not that PVC is bad, but if I use PVC it'll be schedule 80 or conduit PVC. As these seem stronger or more durable if they get hit. I know you can spend $2-300 on a jugs or pitch safe but I have some netting already. I was looking...
  10. BLACK DEATH

Which usssa demarini with 52/275 balls

Looking to buy another demarini bat but for usssa tourney play. We usually hit the hot dot plus balls here. Which usssa bat to get for this ball? Or should I just get a different bat from another manufacture?
  11. BLACK DEATH

Heater pitching machine & 52 balls????

Anyone using the heater pitching machine with 52 core balls? I've used only hard compression balls and never a high core ball. Just wondering if there is a difference with this machine & 52 balls. Anyone got any input?
  12. BLACK DEATH

Searched but is the reebok barrage banned?

Someone told me today that usssa banned this bat but I couldn't find any info on this bat being banned. Anyone have any solid truth to this?
  13. BLACK DEATH

Any Catching a ball but glove comes off.

Guy hits a shot to the outfield. Out fielder runs to catch it, dives and ball enters the glove by the ground. Either the ball or him landing on the ground makes his glove completely come off his hand. Is the runner safe or out? What if a line shot was hit to any infielder, and it enters his...
  14. BLACK DEATH

Vinci peeps need help on which glove to buy

I play outfield 99% of the time and am currently using a 14" miken nrg pro glove and it weighs 26.5 ounces. So I am looking for a glove in this size or close to it. Also in the same weight or lighter. Do the $150-250 gloves weigh the same or lighter? Or are they heavier? Help me pic a glove guys.
  15. BLACK DEATH

LTB miken psycho spizmu last years version

Looking for 26
  16. BLACK DEATH

My Asa only z2k 26 el results in the coming months

Well I pikd one up niw with receipt in my name for $170. Ill put it to the test n post results over time to see if its worth a flip. Ill compared to my z1k & z2k that are both dual stamped. Ill hit it in our non sactioned utrip league night, then in our asa league with 52/300 balls. Ill post...
  17. BLACK DEATH

Asa Z bats topic n questions

Ok so I have a dual stamped z1k & z2k both in 26el. We are switching to 52/300 this year in Asa. My z2k crushes this 52/300 ball. The z1k I don't swing much. Well I'm looking to get another Z for Asa as everyone swings them but my z2k will be for me to swing only this season. My z1k, once it...
  18. BLACK DEATH

2014 Asa only bat, is it worth a flip?

Thinking of getting one, but seems a lot are for sale or people say more bad than good about it. Just want some good info from guys who hit a 52/300 ball with it. May also hit utrip balls with it on our league night but need more info with Asa balls and over performance with this bat.
  19. BLACK DEATH

2013 freak + plus

Is this bat like the og freak plus? Is the eflex technology the same? It doesn't have that dst bs now does it? I'm looking at buying one used for some tourneys. I have the izzy psycho already but I like the freak line. Just need some honest opinions on the new 2013 freak plus bat.
  20. BLACK DEATH

LTB 2013 freak +

Anyone have one for sale? Need the new utrip stamp on it.