Search results

1. S

FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR

FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR Dot Richardson Jennie Finch Leah O'Brien-Amico Francesca Enea Kristina Hilberth Kristen Butler Stephanie Brombacher Charity Butler Corrie Brook Brooke Le Sage Kaci Clark Meagan Denny Mary Helen Tyler Johnny McCraw & more Please note the FCA...
  2. S

Wounded Warrior in Plant City Jan 13,14

Plant City, FL Jan 13-14 Wouned Warriors vs FCA All Stars FCA ALL STARS vs WOUNDED WARRIOR Dot Richardson Jennie Finch Leah O'Brien-Amico Francesca Enea Kristina Hilberth Kristen Butler Stephanie Brombacher Charity Butler Corrie Brook Brooke Le Sage Kaci Clark Meagan Denny...
  3. S

ASA Is there an exception for cute?

Watching my 8 year niece softball game. Ground ball hit to SS which fields it and then turns to toss it underhand to 2B, however the 2B fielder is not there, the runner is and catches the ball. She then proceeds to third and then home tossing the ball along the way as a host of defensive players...
  4. S

About baseball but still interesting....

It all stars with a leather-covered ball, 9-9.25 inches in circumference and weighing 5-5.25 ounces. Inside is 121 yards of blue-grey yarn, 45 yards of white wool yarn, 150 yards of fine cotton yarn and over a hundred years of dreams. The 216 red stitches hold it together, provide a special...
  5. S

Mighty O at the plate

6. S

FCA Senior Softball

We would like to announce that there is now a official ministry for softball from Fellowship of Christian Athletes. We are also starting a senior softball branch. If you would like to learn more about FCA softball or would like to get involved please let me know or you can visit...
  7. S

FCA Softball

We would like to announce that there is now a official ministry for softball from Fellowship of Christian Athletes. If you would like to learn more about FCA softball or would like to get involved please let me know or you can visit http://fcasoftball.org/ Thank you, Bill Gateley...
  8. S

gscbats.com gtg

New video, new products www.gscbats.com GSC bats is gtg......
  9. S

Spirit Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VGir2mi-s
  10. S

2011 GBA video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q23PQ8oEsw
  11. S

2011 GBA video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q23PQ8oEsw
  12. S

GBA bats to Iraq....thanks

Thanks to the huge success of the Veteran God Bless America bats GSC has been able to send a large amount of bats to our troops in Iraq. Thank you to all that have helped with this program. Bill
  13. S

Good Spirit/Bad Spirit

I wanted to thank the large amount of you that have ordered the new Spirit bat. Also to let you know that in our first production run we had a few bad bats. Not just bats that might crack premature, these bats have broke in two in just a few hits. So if you hear a rumor that the Spirit bats are...
  14. S

GBA in Phx, demo bats

If you would like try a Veteran GBA or a Spirit ASA while in Phx for worlds please give me a call or email. I plan on having some demo's you can try. Thank you, Bill 480.241.3717 [email protected]
  15. S

All Veteran bats....

Thank you for all that have been patent waiting for their Veteran bats. The truck arrived and over 200 bats shipped out today. All orders have been filled and UPS tracking numbers are on the way. Thank you again for your business and help. By the way we have bats in stock now. Bill...
  16. S

New Veteran models

The Veteran Senior bats are now ready to order with the following options: 27 balance 27 end-load 28 balance 28 end-load 29.5 balance 29.5 end-load New GBA bat: We also have a new GBA bat (God Bless America edition) that needs no break-in and is 'hot' out of the wrapper for those...
  17. S

GTG sb13 is great to work with

sb13 ordered a bat which was shipped the day of the order. It was lost by USPS, sb13 was very understanding and worked with us on the order. The bat was found and delivered after 34 days. High marks to sp13 for his understanding and willingness to work this out.
  18. S

Test bat for sale, $40.00

Brand new test bats 100% Composite USSSA level performance New, most in plastic wrap 34/28 Blacked out with no grahics $40.00 with free shipping Pictures at coachbuy.com Only 14 bats - first come, first serve Thanks, Bill