Search results

1. J

Price Check Price Check - 27 oz SB73V Voltage (pics)

Naw, no silent auction at all. With the paint chipping the bat has, I had no idea of its value. I actually took the first reasonable offer and I think I could've gotten more.
  2. J

As ugly as the bat is, there was a lot of interest and the bat is in the mail on its way to its new owner. Thanks for the help guys.
  3. J

rgifford, thanks for the estimate!
  4. J

OK Boys check it aout and drool....

Mine or Christan's? ;)
  5. J

Ok smart azz - sold to you! :p
  6. J

Selling this for a friend of mine and I have no idea what it's worth. My friend wears metal cleats when she plays (can you tell? :mad:) thus all the paint chips in the barrel. Bat is solid otherwise, no rattle, cracks or sand. Slight end cap separation which I tried to capture in the...
  7. J

OK Boys check it aout and drool....

Hey guys and gals, this site is blocked at work so I haven't been on lately...miss me? :D I got my DG about two weeks ago (33/25) and it's a very nice bat. The 33/25 definitely needs break in time, mine was pretty stiff out of the wrapper but at 100 swings the sound started to change...
  8. J

Saint, thanks for giving me the head's up on the Derby Girl bat color, LOL. As of a few weeks...

Saint, thanks for giving me the head's up on the Derby Girl bat color, LOL. As of a few weeks ago it was going to be a reddish color!
  9. J

For Sale 27oz OG Black Nexus

Paypal sent!
  10. J

GTG jordanhill27 is very GTG

Bought a bat from him, he shipped fast and the bat was better than described. Don't hesistate to do business with him!!
  11. J

For Sale dan smith plague

Sold in one minute...is that a record?
  12. J

For Sale 26oz SB72n Black Nexus.......

PM sent, thanks!
  13. J

11" 44 core balls

In .44s, I don't think there's anything hotter than 400 which is a Classic W. I got some Trump, The Rocks in .44/400 and those things fly. Added bonus is the ball has a composite cover so it's less affected by temperature change. You can get them at the big snake store.
  14. J

GTG okbuzz23 is GTG!

Did a deal with him and had no problems at all. He shipped fast and had great communication.
  15. J

GTG Stallings18 is a good guy

Just did a deal with him, no problems and fast shipping. I'd deal with him again! Brenda
  16. J

dozen 11 inch softballs

No he doesn't, I bough the last dozen. I need some rocks!!
  17. J

dozen 11 inch softballs

Wow, I've never been able to find that deal - not as of late. I must be looking in the wrong place.
  18. J

dozen 11 inch softballs

He might still have some: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=770241
  19. J

Louisville Slugger SB72N OG 26 black Nexus

Friday morning BUMP