Search results

1. sparticus

Bunt Team #11

Just saying hi to all the folks on team 11. Email headed to you in a few...please respond bac....
  2. sparticus

Swinging Bunt team 1

Hey there guys! If your checking this out, I take it you looked at the bunt website and saw your on team 1. I'm going to send a group email out but I figured I'd set a page here. My name in Kevin Spartz. I live near the western burbs. Played in the bunt for about 7 yrs. Met a lot of great...
  3. sparticus

Bunt 7

Hey!! Every other team has a thread on here, I guess we should as well!! Please check your email. I listed my phone number on there. Please call/text with any questions. I'll put every player on here tomorrow and we can list positions. Thanks ladies and gentlemen!! Can't wait!!
  4. sparticus

what roller bag should i buy!?

okay...if theres a thread out there, lead me too it. im looking to buy a roller bag before the baby comes and i no longer control my checkbook or my life. please chime in on good/bad ones you have. i have the boombah beast, looking to get away from that one. thanks fellers!!
  5. sparticus

Team 8 for the bunt

hey!! figured id start a forum in here as well.....
  6. sparticus

For Sale 2010 The One 28oz

hey guys....2010 demarini the one 28 oz for sale. 25 swings. typical wear from a bat bag. 2 cosmetic blems due to the ag lime. good bat, just not for me. $125 + shipping. PM for details. my pics are too large to upload here. i have 4 pics. willing to deal.....
  7. sparticus

bamboo bat wanted...

hey....yes, im looking for a new worth toxic or new brett bat. tired of goofballs swingin glass.... PM me or reply on here...thanks boys! ;)
  8. sparticus

rant about a former teammate

something pissing me off with a douche i used to play with. ill explain the front story...then what happened last night. we asked a couple guys to play on our league team. decent team, drinks a lot, just good guys. one of the guys was quiet, other was loud. loud one was funny at times but a...
  9. sparticus

Nokona for sale LOOK!!!

hey...i have a 14 inch Nokona for sale. I bought it new 4 years ago...never really used it. Too big for what i need. Model # AMG-700K-PRO, buckskin inner layer, kangaroo outer layer. It's in great shape. I break in all my gloves with neetsfoot oil. Never heat or gimmicks. The glove should last...