Search results

1. 16gamer

Triad extreme 3

Thanks for the feedback guys!
  2. 16gamer

Triad extreme 3

Bump for a response on compression question. Also, not to hijack a thread, but is the Freak Black UTrip a better bat than the black and blue Triad 3? Thanks...
  3. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. USSSA RI Z2K EL

Bat is sold!
  4. 16gamer

No thanks on the Barrage.
  5. 16gamer

Price drop. Want to move this thing. Would prefer a trade.
  6. 16gamer

Bump for more looks....
  7. 16gamer

Looking to trade or sell a re-issue, 26 oz. Z2000 EL USSSA with about 250 swings. Returnable but no receipt. No wobbles, rattles, cracks or webbing, The only issue is with the end cap. I let my brother bring this bat to FL and it must have slid down his bat bag and dragged on the ground for a...
  8. 16gamer

C Worlds Brackets.... Who's Going???

Nothing like rain washing out the biggest tournament of the year, 3 out the past 5 years. Time to move this tournament to AZ, SoCal or Vegas. Maybe time to go back to rotating the spot every year.
  9. 16gamer

3 hottest combats

Here's my opinion: 1.) First batch B1 2.) OG Plague Virus 3.) Combatant or Avarice G2 * I have never swung the OG Supremacy or LV, so I can't comment on those.
  10. 16gamer

ri z2k

I have a 26 oz. Z2K RI and I can't seem to get the thing to open up. I have maybe 300-400 swings on it and it recently tested at around 250. Is it possible that I have a dud? Or maybe it doesn't fit my swing very well? I have no problems swinging the Avy2 at 26 oz. and hitting the ball hard, but...
  11. 16gamer

To warranty, or not to Warranty?

I called and they told me that the Avy G2 was a limited run and that they didn't have any left. My options are listed on the website....
  12. 16gamer

To warranty, or not to Warranty?

I'm having a similar issues with my Avy G2. It is barely passing compression after about 500 swings since May with a ton of tracking, but the bats offered on the warranty are not close to the same (Portent, DB, Wanted?) as the Avy G2. I need to make a decision to either return the Avy G2 and...
  13. 16gamer

Virus Plague G2

Another vote for the Avarice G2. Mine just keeps getting hotter. Be careful w/ compression testing, though....
  14. 16gamer

Avarice G2 - Tracking Question

Thanks for the input. Did the tracking start when they changed the bat standard for UTrip? I have a few Combats w/o the new stamp and they are all webbed to hell, but not one sign of tracking whatsoever. Just curious....
  15. 16gamer

Avarice G2 - Tracking Question

I bought an Avarice G2 a few months ago and the thing is on fire. It developed some serious tracking within the first 100 swings, but nothing since. We played in a UTrip tournament this weekend and they were compression testing the bats. I was not allowed to swing the G2 because the Director...
  16. 16gamer

GTG nmls

Had a good deal with nmls for a Z2K. Bat was as described and shipped the same day. Don't hesitate to deal w/ him.....
  17. 16gamer

Avarice g2 v Dirty g3 v GrDB?

Just unwrapped an Avarice G2 and put 80 swings on it off of a tee yesterday and this thing is ridiculous. Can't imagine what will happen with 500+ swings on it. It was right up there with my 800+ swing Combatant. Glad I finally bought one......
  18. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2013 B1

SOLD TO SOXFAN24..... I have a returnable (no receipt) 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1 that has 250 swings on it. It has normal wear and ground scratches, but no rattles or cracks. I just can't get used to the balanced feel. Looking to sell for $150.00 shipped/ obo. Also looking for trades in 26 oz. LMK...
  19. 16gamer

For Sale/Trade 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1

SOLD TO SOXFAN24.... I have a returnable (no receipt) 26 oz. 2013 Easton B1 that has 250 swings on it. It has normal wear and ground scratches, but no rattles or cracks. I just can't get used to the balanced feel. Looking to sell for $150.00 shipped/ obo. Also looking for trades in 26 oz. LMK...
  20. 16gamer

Closest swing feel to Combatant......

Does the Greinert DB swing the same as the Combatant? My Combatant is hot as hell and all webbed up, but I can't use it on weekends. TIA.