Search results

1. OracleSwan

For Sale og z2000 dual stamp 26oz El

It looks like it has more than 500 swings on it. If you want i will give you a $120.00 for it. If you are interested PM.
  2. OracleSwan

For Sale Couple of Zs ASA USSSA

I will take the ASA z-2000 for $115.00 How can i send you the money.
  3. OracleSwan

Looking to sell and trade the follwing items

Liberty Glove Deal is pending with: bigbdgaf
  4. OracleSwan

Looking to sell and trade the follwing items

Looking to Sell the following items listed below. Looking to sell all. Thank you, Easton Bat pack. Use for maybe 2 months looking for $35 Shipped Mizuno Bat Pack. Use for 2 years and in great shape $30 Shipped Boombah Turfs Size 10 Black and Red. Use maybe 4 times $25 Shipped...
  5. OracleSwan

LTB turfs

www.tyjasports.com Best and lightest turf out there. Tell them Juan from Impact recomended them to you. Good Price to
  6. OracleSwan

LTT/LTS USSSA Miken Recoil Max 27oz

I have a 2009 26oz Helmer with maybe 300 swings. No cracks either. i would trade you for.
  7. OracleSwan

Looking for HUGE Roller Bag

If your willing to wait there is a new line of softball equipment coming out in January. I have seen the roller bag. It is huge and sick. The clothing will compete with Boombah as well. The site is www.tyjasports.com Wait for this bag and you wont be dissapointed
  8. OracleSwan

Rare Deal

UPDATED for all
  9. OracleSwan

Rare Deal

I am selling a Hard to find Easton Synergy CNT Plus 27oz. It is in great shape and is completly stock. It was used in a Coed League. Asked to sell by friend. Picture Posted below. He is trying to sell it for $200.00
  10. OracleSwan

Easton Synergy CNT Plus for sale

Bump to top
  11. OracleSwan

I just sent you the pictures to your email
  12. OracleSwan

I currently have a 27oz CNT Plus and I have had it since it came out. It is a warranty replacement but that does not even matter since you cant send it in for a new one. The bat is in use but in amazing condition. I am the only one that swung it and I keep it that way will all my bats. It is...
  13. OracleSwan

Worth Liberty WL128T-B For Sale

Looking to sell this Worth Liberty. It is brand new never been used. I am looking to sell it for $100.00 or the best offer. The model # is WL128T-B. If you have any questions let me know. Thank you, Juan
  14. OracleSwan

26oz Synergy CNT+ FS

I have a 27oz in great condition. Lets trade stright up
  15. OracleSwan

Jh M7 120 For Treade

I have a 28.5 M798 that i will give you for that bat.
  16. OracleSwan

27oz CNT Plus 4 Trade

Bump to top
  17. OracleSwan

Lts/t 7 Sticks Look!!!!

26.5 OG Mutant 120 (Army Green) 175$ 26.5 JH Mutant 120 NIW Returnable 190$ Would you take a CNT Plus for these 2
  18. OracleSwan

(2) Jh 120

I dont know if your interested but i have a 27oz CNT Plus I wanted to trade for 2 JH 26.5OZ bats. If you want to call worth and switch them to 26.5 instead of 27.5 ill give you my CNT. If needed i will throw in cash