Search results

1. havocsoftball37

ocala/winter haven/orlando

need some help fellas, lookin for any good tournys in the ocala winter haven orlando area. will be down for a few days in jan and lookin to play some ball. have played in the isa superdraft a few years ago and would like to do so again but cant find any info on it. if yall have any info plz pass...
  2. havocsoftball37

Pitchers mask question

I am coaching my wifes womens league and have a young lady who has just started pitching and my question is are the pitching masks that are out now able to fit women or will she have to find another style mask. Or can y'all give me another option that she can use. Thanks for all the help
  3. havocsoftball37

For Sale/Trade 27 oz freak 98

i am sellin/trading a freak 98 for a buddy of mine it has maybe 150-175 hits on it. lookin to trade for a black and orange craze or sell it for $200 pics are here http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1073547
  4. havocsoftball37

For Trade 27 oz freak 98 for black and orange craze(niw)

i am tryin to trade this freak 98 with between 150-175 swings on it for a buddy of mine, he is lookin to get a black and orange NIW plus $50 cash in either 26 or 27oz. Will sale for 200
  5. havocsoftball37

hit~n~run poll

click the link and basically just pick which tourny yall would rather play in. i have put in 6 options to pick from. i guess if nothing else we will play in the one that has the most votes http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1050352
  6. havocsoftball37

need some help

lookin to get a hitting net and tee but was lookin to see what some of yall thoughts are about which net and tee is the best to get and which will last for somewhile. thanks for the input fellas
  7. havocsoftball37

For Sale pants and 2 pair of used 3n2s

lookin to sale a pair of large black w/ silver/white worth mayhem pants to my knowledge only used for 3 games and 2 pair of size 12 3n2 turfs size 12. lookin to sale all for $45 if can get it..dont have pics on here but if pm with your phone number i can send a photo msg to ya with pics of them
  8. havocsoftball37

easton stealth glove

just bought a easton stealth glove in 12 3/4 length, anybody have any reviews of these gloves? thanks for the help the model # is sst1275
  9. havocsoftball37

hit n run feb 26th

ight fellas here we go let me know who is in for ryans tourny in wilson on feb 26th. if i cant make it winslow will b there, will start a list. Players and positions 1. Moore34 OF 2. Winslow08 C 3. Havocsoftball37 INF/OF 4. 5. hotbox INF 6. live4brew RF 7. tblood OF 8. Mrbombastic...
  10. havocsoftball37

t4t hit n run

ight startin the official countdown to the t4t tourny and starting another thread to get final confirmation on who is still coming and this way if you need to back out of tourny then we dont have to look back through so many pages to find out about it. Confirmed...
  11. havocsoftball37

hit and run nov 6th burlington nc

Nov. 6-7 Burlington, NC 5th ANNUAL TOYS 4 TOTS Each player will bring a toy valued at $10 or will donate $10 to the Toys 4 Tots 3GG $125 plus toys Mike Poe 919-625-3715 J. Mancinone aight fellas its that time again. i know some of yall played in this last year and this time we are goin...
  12. havocsoftball37

any interest in size 11 3n2s

i have 2 pair of 3n2s that i am tryin to sell for a buddy but i dont know what price i need to put on them. i was thinking about $20 shipped per pair but i dont know....if ne suggestions i open to them. thanks...will post pics later
  13. havocsoftball37

the batman

very good communications and will definitly do more biz with..wont think twice about doing a deal with this guy....
  14. havocsoftball37

Franchise28

franchise28 is gtg fast delivery and good communications...will definitly do deals with again....