Search results

1. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB 26 oz Worth Connell (used)

looking for a balanced used worth to swing. Heard this was the bat to have. 2016 or 2017 and game ready is fine. 26 oz only please
  2. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Looking for Louisville Slugger hats

Prefer the mesh back flex fit. All sizes in Red/Navy/Carolina Blue/White
  3. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB EASTON XL1 32/27 -5 Senior League bat

Just like the title says. Let me know what you have.
  4. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale Sony DSC-W330 Cybershot 14.1MP

Camera works perfect. Has some scratches, but does not take away from anything on the camera. Battery still holds very good charge. we just upgraded so we don't need this one anymore. -14.1 Megapixel -4x Optical Zoom w/ 26mm Wide-Angle -3" LCD Display -SteadyShot Image Stabilization...
  5. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale RHT 11.75 LS HD9 Brown/GOLD H-WEB and RHT Rawlings GG204PMX 11.5

Rawlings GG204PMX was actually a glove I searched for quite some time for my younger son. I wanted a glove a little bit softer leather than the HOH line but a mod trap with mesh. they stopped making this glove a while ago and I have not seen it on Ebay in years. Great glove for a younger...
  6. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale/Trade Black Wilson A2000 1787 11.75 RHT

Bought this here off the board. Just looking to get money back or trade for a smaller A2000. It has taken a little time to find out which size/pattern my son likes. It is Wilson for sure, and 11.75's are too big. He is using an older 1786 of mine right now, but it is very old (even with...
  7. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Wanted Red/White Oakley Radars

Like the title says. Looking for Red/White, White/Red, or the USA Navy/Red Oakley Radars. Used OK and lenses need to be in really good shape. Hard case is preferable. PayPal ready.
  8. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Looking for a 31/28 Combat BBCOR Bat

B3, B4 or new G series. Let me know.
  9. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale/Trade 3 Combat 31 inch 23 oz -8 Big Barrel Bats

All 3 are in good condition with no rattles or cracks. Just normal scratches and paint chips. 2 - Combat B3's sold shipped O.B.O. or sold together 1- Combat B4 Portent sold shipped O.B.O all 3 I will let go for sold shipped. Trades for the following 31/28 or 32/29 BBCOR Marucci, Easton XL1...
  10. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale XXL Golf Shirts

I lost a ton of weight and can no longer wear these golf shirts so they are just sitting around. I really only want to sell all together and due to that I will make someone a great deal so price is firm. All shirts are a dri-fit material unless specified. SOLD paypal'd gift/shipped takes the...
  11. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Looking for Marucci Fielding Glove RHT

Sons new baseball team is now part of the Marucci family, and looking for a fielding glove before we order our custom ones. Looking for either a 11.75 infielders glove or a 12.5+ out fielders glove Let me know what you have. do have a little trade bait and cash in hand.
  12. HITTINSEEDZ

LTTF Need a 32 inch - 5 or -3 baseball bat

Looking for a 32 inch -5 or -3 baseball bat. Mostly looking for an Easton XL1, or Mako. His new travel team has a Marucci sponsorship so I will look at higher end Maruccis as well (Marucci squared, Marucci Black, and Marucci Elite). I will package any of the bats plus cash or all of...
  13. HITTINSEEDZ

Bat question?????

I have been out of the game for about 5 or so years so I am looking for some advice on what newer easton to swing. From 2004 to when I stopped playing in 2009 ish I swung the og syn+, and sometimes the og cnt +. So I like very balanced eastons and don't mind the shorter barrels. Balanced is...
  14. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale/Trade 2 Video Cameras 1-Sony/1-JVC

JVC EVERIO 30 GB HDD Digital Video camera. Now I have 3 camcorders, and only need one. I did use this camera and recorded over 2 1/2 hours (37 hours or so max recordable on the hard drive) of video on a single charge of the battery. I downloaded recorded video and converted to MP4 and...
  15. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale/Trade 2 Rawlings Pro Preferred's, and 1 Wilson A2000

Trades that I am looking for are: 1. Louisville TPX HD9 11.75 mesh scarlet and grey glove (h-web or trap) 2. Nice 32.5 catchers mitt (upper end brands/models and 32.5 only) 3. Black or Grey catchers gear in youth L/XL or adult small (in new or great condition including shin guards, hockey...
  16. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB LTB/LTTF Combat B3SL -10 in a 30 or 31 inch length

Looking to pick up one for my son. Let me know if you have one in good used/new shape that you would like to move. I have $$$ and can throw in a demarini vexxum 31 inch -8.5 drop. Does not have the USSSA stamp, but it is great shape. Might look at a B4 is the price is right. Let me know.
  17. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Looking for new/used Dura foam baseballs

Let me know what you have. $$$ ready
  18. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale Youth L Under Armor LS compression cold gear shirt

It is heather grey long sleeved mock turtle neck with a black UA symbol. It is pretty much NWOT. It is an insulated cold gear shirt. My son ripped the tags off before he put it on and realized it was too small. I will get pics up soon as I can. $22.50 gifted paypal'd shipped. I would...
  19. HITTINSEEDZ

For Sale/Trade 11.25 Rawlings youth glove

Glove is a Rawlings 11.25 youth pro taper gg1125g. We took the tags off and had one round of catch then I got a great deal on a 11.25 mesh HOH. So this one has to go. It came pretty much game ready, with a smaller hand stall which makes it a great glove for a youth, and will be pretty much...
  20. HITTINSEEDZ

LTB Looking for a 32 inch -5oz big barrel bat for BP

Like the title says I am looking for a 32 inch 27 oz big barrel bat. It is basically for BP so I don't need to pay big $$$ for the stamps or BBCOR. Let me know if you have an older non certified bat for sale. Prefer non composite Demarini/Easton. May even look at a 33 inch 28 oz if...