Search results

1. BNJ13

Chicago Area Crucial Board Bro talk...

Congrats world champ!
  2. BNJ13

Any Ball Takes Fielder's Glove Off, Ball Stays In Glove

If under NFHS rules, it was not the right call. As stated above, a lodged ball is a 2 base award to the batter, so in that case, the runner at 2nd should be awarded home, the runner on 1st should be awarded 3rd, the batter awarded 2nd.
  3. BNJ13

Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

I loved my 92 beretta...until it burst into flames in my driveway. (Cool story bro)
  4. BNJ13

Chicago Area Softball Bro's Spring Time Talk

thanks guys!
  5. BNJ13

Body Beast Program Log

I'll post my stats as well. Program is 90 days.
  6. BNJ13

Chicago Ball Droppers Winter Thread 2013

that oooooppp helped it get to 305'
  7. BNJ13

Body Beast Group - Beachbody

I've already done one cycle of Body Beast....just started round 2 last week. But I may be in to wait for the 4th and start over.
  8. BNJ13

For Sale/Trade Couple bats up for grabs

he wont have to ship first cause no one will buy this crap at those prices
  9. BNJ13

Chicago Ball Droppers Winter Thread 2013

^^^ this ^^^
  10. BNJ13

P90x2

mostly more toned and athletic. In both programs, you will do a lot of push ups / pull ups along with some dumb bells for weight training, but not to the extent to build a lot of mass. You will get stronger for sure, but I can't say if that is due to putting on mass, or just reactivating the...
  11. BNJ13

P90x2

the first one is basic, and pretty straight forward exercises. probably focuses on specific muscle groups more than X2. 6 days a week. X2 focuses more on building the core, and doing the same type of exercises, but in not as standard of a way. In X2, you do a lot of exercises on 1 leg, or...
  12. BNJ13

Webbing pics

13. BNJ13

P90x2

I've finished the entire program. Overall, I liked it better than P90x, but definitely a different type of program.
  14. BNJ13

DC Pyscho or Pyscho SE??

good review.
  15. BNJ13

Finished 1st week of P90X2

I like X2 better. I wouldnt say its more about cardio - both plyometrics from P90X and plyocide from P90X2 kick my ass equally. P90x is a 6 day program, whereas X2 is a 5 day program (no Kenpo). The X2 Yoga is shorter, but still on the point. X2 definitely puts a greater emphasis on core and...
  16. BNJ13

Hamstring pull question

i've pulled my hammies and quads several times...not bad enough where i couldn't still play. I use these to wrap them with...can be found at a sports store (like sports authority) http://www.mcdavidusa.com/Product/478R/MCDAVID_Level_1_Thigh_Wrap.aspx
  17. BNJ13

For Sale/Trade Og Flex, 08 Flex, SRV4

bump TTT.......
  18. BNJ13

tttttttttttttttttt
  19. BNJ13

no thanks...
  20. BNJ13

have the following bats for sale or trade: 1. 27 oz SRV4, 100 hits TRADED Trades for 27/27.5 oz utrip bats: WSE / LE, Connell 2, 454 Reload 2. 28 oz OG flex, just starting to web, no rattle $250 OBO 3. 28 oz 08 Flex $160 OBO