Search results

1. M

Worst Excuse for No Show

Hearing some of these excuses made me laugh. For these reasons I have learned not to even ask anymore. I simply give the players a heads up text on Tuesday for our game on Thursday. Who is in and who is out? Want to volunteer information fine.... but I don't ask so they don't have to lie. Just...
  2. M

I am looking for some tournaments to travel to with my team next year 2021. I hear that t here...

I am looking for some tournaments to travel to with my team next year 2021. I hear that t here is a big tournament every year in the Dakotas. IS this true and can you provide some specifics?
  3. M

Pickup player horror stories

Reverse Pick Up Stories but for the same tournament. Part 1 I was coach of a base team in Germany and already paid for a tourney about 2 hours away and had enough guys at the time. However, Friday night rolls around and all of sudden I am down to 8 guys including a buddy from another base...
  4. M

How many gloves do you bring to a game

3. trap for pitch/1st, inf glove and a back up in case of rainy weather.
  5. M

What would you want?

If not me, then there are only one or two guys I would rather have. I have been the hero and the goat but when I was the goat there was no one else to blame and I can accept that.
  6. M

For Sale/Trade The One and Juggy

Are you willing to break up the pair?
  7. M

For Sale 12" Nokona AMG 175 - RHT

Just sent you private message
  8. M

For Sale Few Gloves

Do u still have the Nokona Sent pm with offer
  9. M

For Trade 12.5" nokona american legend

PM Sent about offer
  10. M

For Sale deal of the day on a nakona amg600k

Sent you a request for pics
  11. M

LTB glove relacing

Just sent you a PM
  12. M

What positions do you hate filling in for?

As a fill-in I shouldn't be playing SS, LF or LCF. I can do it but i'd rather not as a fill-in. Been pitching forever so it is second nature for me. All other positions I am confortable but lost a step or two with age for SS and the most active outfield positions.
  13. M

For Sale Mizuno & Nokona Gloves

Sent you a pm. let me know.
  14. M

For Sale Need a new Web for your glove? Let me know NOW

When is your next order going out? I want to order a new web/sixth finger for a trap that needs to be replaced.
  15. M

LTB Looking for 2 gloves

I have several gloves with various size and brands. Are you right handed throw or left handed throw? Most of the glove are between 12" and 13" and they are used and broken in.
  16. M

GTG Goosepimp is GTG

Bought some gloves and they were delivered quick and as described. Will do business with him anytime
  17. M

For Sale 3 Glove Lot Mizuno, Nike, Spalding Used

Just sent you an offer
  18. M

For Sale Nokona AMG650-CW

PM Sent....... lmk