Search results

1. louconn

Noob question USA stamp?

My next door neighbor has a daughter who is starting to play fastpitch. I think she's in 7th grade. My neighbor asked if I could help her find a bat and she said it has to be "USA stamped". I asked her if she meant USSSA? She said she thought it was USA. I know little league baseball is...
  2. louconn

Price Check 27oz Red Knob DC-41

price check fellas. i've had this for a few years now but haven't used it much. i'd estimate around 300 hits if i had to guess. no cracks, rattles, webs or anything. returnable, no receipt
  3. louconn

LTB Xbox One Elite Controller

anyone got one of these to sell? i need it for titanfall2. i got money or will trade regular xbox one controller+ cash.
  4. louconn

Price Check 27oz 2014 DC41 red knobber

returnable, no receipt. probably 200 hits if i had to guess. couple of scratches, pretty much no endcap wear. probably 50 game hits. this is not an auction. don't send pm's. not sure if i'm selling or not.
  5. louconn

For Sale Fidelio L1 Headphones

like new. Fidelio L1 $85 shipped. read the reviews. they are pretty sweet. buy them. comes in original box with all accessories (1 regular cable, 1 cable with iOS controls, pouch, 1/4" adapter) and manuals. Amazon.com: Philips L1/28 Fidelio Over-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic...
  6. louconn

For Sale 27.5oz blk/ylw Blackout USSSA

NO TRADES. 200 hits only like 5 of them game hits. no cracks, rattles, dents (for noobs). one tiny webb in the "Z" of mizuno. still not broken in quite yet. $110 shipped to lower 48. thanks SOLD FOR $90 to hitBOMBS2
  7. louconn

For Sale 27oz. '14 z2k el USSSA

NO TRADES. NR, no receipt. Game ready. i'd guess 300-500 hits. no cracks, rattles or wobbles. $100 gift, $105 with fees shipped to lower 48. sold for asking price
  8. louconn

the hotness

it is here. i have a tourney this weekend. supposed to be 102 degrees farenheit or something like that. do you guys do anything special to prepare? i am going to gold bond my balls and buttock area real good. i am also going to drill holes in my cup to promote a cross breeze. i think...
  9. louconn

For Sale OG Z2K Bal Utrip 28oz QC#2

SOLD FOR $190 LTS OG Z2k Bal. Returnable, no receipt. QC#291xxx or 201xxx. it's faded but legible in person. unknown # of swings. very slight wobble. couple flat spots on endcap from being in roller bag with whole in sleeve. couple paint chips. no cracks or rattles. grip n rip lite not...
  10. louconn

LTB DERBY Boys 275 27oz

I am looking for one for a teammate. post offers or shoot me a pm. thanks! Lou
  11. louconn

lace repair vinci

my friend has had this vinci for a year or two but i never seen him use it for games so i ask him why he doesnt use it. he says the string came unraveled so he just bought a cheapo mizuno and uses it. its a shame because its basically brand new and not even broke in. i told him to send me a...
  12. louconn

LTB 28oz Avarice Utrip.

would like pick up a couple of these. will spend up to $180 a piece depending on condition.
  13. louconn

noob questions

im looking for an alternative to the utrip avarice. what is the bat closest to the performance and/or feel to the utrip avarice. im ok with the durability sucking. i tried to search but i want to hear first hand. is it between the yellow derby boy or the utrip wanted? lmk. thanks
  14. louconn

For Trade 27 L2 Wegman

have a 50 hit wegman (2 game hits) "not for resale" NR. looks NOW. looking for similar condition L1, B1 or st100. 27oz ONLY. NR are ok. lmk. can add cash if need be.
  15. louconn

L2 question

just got an L2 NIW today. its a WR and i just took it out of the wrapper. it looks sweet and IMO it does not feel light and endload is very noticable. one thing i am concerned with is this "crack" by the endcap. it is over an inch long and i can feel it with my fingernail. im thinking its...
  16. louconn

does worth

still suck:confused: we all know they've been so so past 2 yrs or so. this year ive noticed locally that there are a ton of new worths on the fields. are they really good? or are the majority of the locals here dumb and just buy whatever looks cool? cause these new worths are loud and...
  17. louconn

first tourney

first tourney of the year is this weekend. have our first game at 9am. its supposed to rain all weekend. should i even show up? what would you do?
  18. louconn

blackout

have one on the way. only mizunos i've owned were the og Rusty Frenzy 120 12" and Wrath ext 120. both of those hit nicely but i didnt use them much because i owned Rush120 at the same time and ended up getting rid of them. is this blackout going to rock my world? only other two bats i own...
  19. louconn

avarice question

don't utrip avarices have the new stamp? i was under the impression that they did have the new stamp. my friend just got a NIW one today and he said it doesnt have the new stamp. im somewhat of a COMbat newb so be gentle. tahnks broskis
  20. louconn

For Sale/Trade 27oz OG DUO

27oz OG Worth DUO. lots of hits webbing no cracks typical worth rattle knob cuff NOT INCLUDED sell $110 obo shipped.SOLD FOR ASKING PRICE trade for new stamped utrip stick. send offers. NR's ok. endcap is tight. looks like huge separation but that is just water from...