Search results

1. djcs1204

Anyone on here happen to remember....

Or gave an RC Stroker aluminum bat?
  2. djcs1204

Ok, some of you make my head hurt....

How in the blue flying **** does a bat have great exit speed, but the distance is lacking? Someone just said "I am a line drive hitter so I am more concerned with exit speed, not overall distance." How can you have one and not the other? In guessing I should now start looking for a...
  3. djcs1204

LTB Sp12sv100

Any weight!!! Inbox me your prices!
  4. djcs1204

Dual Stamp NXT?

Is this thing worth an ish or not? I am not one to give up on bats too soon, so if I bp the piss out of it will it come around and be serviceable at least?
  5. djcs1204

My B/O Craze...

Was spitting FIRE today! :AR15firing: That is all!
  6. djcs1204

My Birthday Wish...

Please Mizuno, make a B/O Craze with the new NSA/Utrip stamp! Thank you! Good lord this 29 I have is fricken ridiculous after 1000 swings.
  7. djcs1204

Don't call it a comeback....

I've been here for years!
  8. djcs1204

For Sale 30oz SCN3.... OG Flex

About 600-700 swings. Looking to get around $285 OBO Shipped. LMK.
  9. djcs1204

NSA What is the penalty for a team using an illegal ball?

So, if a team throws in an illegal ball and it is caught, then thrown out, and then thrown back into the game and contact with the ball is made by the batter what is the ruling? They slipped it in on a buddy of mine's team this past weekend and the director simply said it was on the pitcher...
  10. djcs1204

the 2013 Wegman is the truth!

Peeled the wrapper off of it and commenced to go 19-20 with 14 hr's. This thing is ridiculous. 5th swing went about 375'. I had everyone in the tourney trying to buy it from me!
  11. djcs1204

USSSA Runner caught off the bag during a pitch...

Does contact have to be made for a baserunner to be out if a pitch is thrown and they are not on the bag?
  12. djcs1204

Just thought I would share this...

This quote was stolen from carolinaslowpitch.com and I honestly feel the exact same way.
  13. djcs1204

For Sale/Trade 28oz ESTCW for sale or trade.

Good condition with a couple of minor waves. Looking to sell for 65 shipped or trade for a 3DX. LMK what you have!
  14. djcs1204

For Trade 12.5 Worth Liberty Advanced LA125MT

Looking for something with a little deeper pocket. Would love a Roddy Petate web, or something comparable. 12.5-13". LMK.
  15. djcs1204

Ok Weight Loss Participants....

Just to make things a little more organized, post here ONLY if you are in the Challenge. Weighins will happen on Thursday of this week Feb. 23rd. Pics will be a necessity!
  16. djcs1204

Customized Combat FaceOff...

Would anyone that owns one or interested in owning one have any interest at all in a customized mask? My brother in law has started his own Hydrographics business and asked me to allow him to dip my mask. I think it turned out pretty well, and isn't too bad expensive either.
  17. djcs1204

Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge 2.0

It's time! The 2012 Anderson Anarchist Weight Loss Challenge is here! Below you will find all of the details rewarding your weight loss success. I'm expecting even more prizes so expect additions as the contest moves along. Prizes NWT Reebok Trap RHT Categories Overall % of body weight lost...
  18. djcs1204

Ok, I am almost in panic mode...

My kids have lost one of the cheek pads for my Combat Faceoff, and I need it in about 2 weeks for a big tourney in Savannah. Is there anywhere I can either buy the replacement padding or is there any material that I could buy, and cut to fit that would suffice? If is the little black padding...
  19. djcs1204

A.S.S. hints.....

Ok, my fella has already received his gift, but dang it I am impatient about mine! Post hints here for anyone that hasn't gotten theirs yet.
  20. djcs1204

All Metal Money Tourney in NC

This is a softball tournament for the REAL HITTERS that are left out there. Show the world that you don't need a composite to hit a homerun. I will provide the balls, and I will have about 3 or 4 Metal bats on site for you to swing if you either don't have one or don't want to buy one. You can...