Search results

1. Fryerparts

Alvinxnguyen is GTG

Very smooth deal with excellent communication. No worries here...
  2. Fryerparts

HAMMERHEAD is GTG

very smooth deal with HAMMERHEAD - great communication on his end (and that is key!). No hesitation needed in dealing with him!
  3. Fryerparts

Secret Santa 2007 Participant List and Status List

Rumor has it that Friday something will be there:rolleyes:
  4. Fryerparts

The List not to be on

Before we jump on anyone for being late... let's first hope that everything is OK, and that there aren't personal tragedies causing the delays.... (Sorry if I'm being "soft", I just know one of these days we're going to see negative feedback on someone who was killed in a car accident or...
  5. Fryerparts

Secret Santa 2007 What did you get thread

I got home from a weekend away today and received: - A Worth Hybrid EST - 2 SWEET Under Armor shirts - Some great "Hard Rock Cafe" pins and a bottle opener from many Pacific Rim locations - A "Bazooka" cooler that holds a 6 pack (I think, I haven't filled it yet) - A arm bag to hold my...
  6. Fryerparts

I got mine today!!!
  7. Fryerparts

Way to go Dooby. i guess when it comes to posting - you can't teach slow :D
  8. Fryerparts

What'd you get?!? Is it my size?!? :D
  9. Fryerparts

Yeah, it looks like a cell phone and a remote control...:D
  10. Fryerparts

What is this - I can't see the pictures at work! (and I'm kind of bored until this football game gets good)
  11. Fryerparts

tmiller9 is GTG

smooth deal, great communication... couldn't ask for more
  12. Fryerparts

jjumper9 is thumbs up

Smooth trade with him - he handled his end very quickly with great communication
  13. Fryerparts

everything smoove w/akabigdaddy13

Everything went great with a deal with akabigdady13 - great communication!
  14. Fryerparts

Good deal with freydog01

Great communication, everything as smooth as an heiress' beaver. He's GTG
  15. Fryerparts

godeep30 gets the big thumbs up!

great deal with godeep30... he's GTG in my book. Communicated throughout the deal which is always very important. Would not hesitate to deal with him again or recommend others to do the same.
  16. Fryerparts

I got screwed - what would you do if anything?

Shouldn't your sig read "This CHICK'S sticks"?!? Anyway - GMAYHEM, I think it's pretty crummy of you. If your money situation is so bad that you need to sell things for your wife's doctor bills, I feel bad for you... but then again, you have a solid 5 bats in your sig that could easily be...
  17. Fryerparts

Dont buy Rodriguez gear!

Gotta say... this speaks volumes to me! Especially since it's a "custom job". I agree that it may have helped had you contacted them yourself - I'm sure they understand that their products are sometimes gifts, and are willing to work with that. By the way - sweet looking stuff! I want...
  18. Fryerparts

I am really confused???

I recommend you let me paypal you the difference and you let me hold the bat for him:D I mean, so far, he's out $150, and you still have the bat, right? I would put his name out there - try and either get the deal done, or even consider reversing the deal (and paying him back his $150)...
  19. Fryerparts

Question on the RIGHT thing to do.

agreed that you were "in negotiation" with person A, and that the bat should go to him
  20. Fryerparts

Sporty Tahoe Is Not Good To Go!!!!!!!

i thought Beav vowed to leave the board and never come back about two weeks ago?!? Does that make him a liar and mean his word is crap?!? :D