Search results

1. Fryerparts

Alvinxnguyen is GTG

Very smooth deal with excellent communication. No worries here...
  2. Fryerparts

HAMMERHEAD is GTG

very smooth deal with HAMMERHEAD - great communication on his end (and that is key!). No hesitation needed in dealing with him!
  3. Fryerparts

tmiller9 is GTG

smooth deal, great communication... couldn't ask for more
  4. Fryerparts

jjumper9 is thumbs up

Smooth trade with him - he handled his end very quickly with great communication
  5. Fryerparts

everything smoove w/akabigdaddy13

Everything went great with a deal with akabigdady13 - great communication!
  6. Fryerparts

Good deal with freydog01

Great communication, everything as smooth as an heiress' beaver. He's GTG
  7. Fryerparts

godeep30 gets the big thumbs up!

great deal with godeep30... he's GTG in my book. Communicated throughout the deal which is always very important. Would not hesitate to deal with him again or recommend others to do the same.
  8. Fryerparts

chucky02 = gtg (you should know by now)

chucky02 is one of the best people on this board (or any board) to deal with. We've dealt multiple times in the last 3 years... and considering all the potential for things to get jacked up, they go extremely smooth. Some people get worried when they have to ship to foreign countries... what...
  9. Fryerparts

Good Dealing with Biscuit43!

Did a quick dela with Biscuit43 - great communication on his end, provided all the shipping info in a timely manner, and gave me a good deal too. Would not hesitate to deal with him again!
  10. Fryerparts

VtecJ is GTG!

had a great deal with VtecJ! can not say enough about how great the communication was... made the deal go smooth and easy as a hooker on dollar night
  11. Fryerparts

twothree is GTG!

Had a great deal with twothree - the communication regarding the method of shipping and insurance as well as the item being sent was excellent. Everything went down smoother then single malt scotch
  12. Fryerparts

Thumbs up for texasjake

Very smooth transaction with texasjake. I would not hesitate to deal with him again.
  13. Fryerparts

KoolAid... OHH YEAH!!!

(sorry if that reference is too old for some of you) KoolAid was great to deal with - everything was as smooth as a fart through silk underwear!
  14. Fryerparts

BigDaddyAlman is a thumbs up!

Completed a deal with BigDaddyAlman that went wonderfully... Communication, communication, communication! He was excellent at talking everything through,was true to his word throughout, and let me know right when his package arrived (Sellers love that!) He might be a bit of a Noob, but I...
  15. Fryerparts

tarmac is clear for dealing!

Had a great deal with tarmac - great communication, even helping me figure out the ins and outs of shipping to Canada. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger to deal with him (but be patient, those international deals take a little longer. But it's worth it)
  16. Fryerparts

Great deal with buser699

We sealed the deal on late Thursday night - bat showed up on my doorstep 2000 miles later on Monday morning! Great communication throughout the deal. No worries with this guy!
  17. Fryerparts

Great Deal with Madrucker!!!

What a class act - awesome communication throughout the deal, from the first offer, to the deal particulars, to when and how everything shipped. Patient when needed, fast when you want it. You should have no worries dealing wiht him,
  18. Fryerparts

arther itis is OK by me!

I'm very happy after our deal - which covered 2000 miles each way and was complete in under 48 hours!!!! he shipped quickly, kept in constant contact, and gave me a great deal (in my opinion). Deal without worries
  19. Fryerparts

Mongo Slade is GTG

Dealt with Mongo Slade - all he had to do is send me PayPal, and there was no problem. kept me posted the whole "discussion" of the deal and I knew just what to expect for payment and everything. Great communication, would deal with again
  20. Fryerparts

SpaceAce - nice smooth deal!

Did a deal with SpaceAce - everything went as smooth as a fart through silk underwear! I would not hesitate to deal with him again! If you don't want to deal with him, your loss... more stuff for me.