Search results

1. suitcase81056

trade

looking to trade for a 26 or 27 oz el yellow Mike Macenko senior bat.
  2. suitcase81056

Possible trades

I'm looking to trade for the OG yellow Combat Mike Macenko senior bat in 26 or 27 oz. weights either el or bal. I have some good senior sticks for trade bait. Thanks in advance.
  3. suitcase81056

Looking for OG MM

Looking to trade for yellow Mike Macenko senior bat in 26 or 27 oz. el or bat. I have a few senior sticks to trade for MM.
  4. suitcase81056

GTG Bro

Another smooth easy deal with t7chas. The bat was just as described and delivered asap. Don't hesitate to deal with t7chas.
  5. suitcase81056

LTTF Yellow Mike Macenko senior

Looking to trade for 26 or 27 oz. end loaded yellow Mike Macenko senior bat. I have some senior bats for trade bait.
  6. suitcase81056

Yellow Mike Macenko

Looking to trade for a couple of 26 or 27 oz. Combat yellow Mike Macenko end load or balanced senior bats. Thanks in advance.
  7. suitcase81056

2019 RD

Does anyone know where I can buy the new RD 2 pc. end loaded senior softball bat that's supposed to be available sometime in June?
  8. suitcase81056

Excellent work

Rous is an awesome choice for making a glove look good again and adding more years to its life. This glove has had a lot of use for about 10 years and now it looks like I could get at least another 3-5 years.
  9. suitcase81056

Rous saves the day

I didn't think my glove could be useable anymore let alone look this great. You are the man Jeff. Thanks again for your efforts. - Steve
  10. suitcase81056

Grey Snake

I have a 27oz. FL grey Combat snake / target end cap in good condition with the usual scratches, chips, and wear around the end cap, which is nice and tight as well as some webbing on the barrel. I have a 28 oz. FL that fits my swing better so I'm looking to sell the 27 oz. FL for $99. This...
  11. suitcase81056

OG senior Dudley

Bat is traded Trade an OG senior Dudley 27oz. el w/ 13" barrel for older Combat senior bats or possible sale. http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/senior-stick.1446859/
  12. suitcase81056

For Sale/Trade Senior stick

BAT IS TRADED Looking to trade or possibly sell an OG Dudley Lightning 27oz. el senior bat in good condition with the usual scratches, minor chips, tight end cap and I'm estimating between 300-400 swings. Solid bat with lots of life left in it. Let me know what you've got to trade. I'd rather...
  13. suitcase81056

For Trade Big glove

I've got a 15" Dudley XL softball glove for trade. It's in excellent shape with just mallet work and catch. It hasn't been gamed and still lies open on it's side. I'll be playing infield so it's a little big for that, but great for the outfield. Let me know what you have for trade. Glove is...
  14. suitcase81056

For Sale/Trade Trap for sale or trade

Traded I have a Rawlings Gamer series G601B black trapeze 12.75 in. for sale or trade. The glove is in excellent condition and is gameable. It stays open on its side, but I'd say it about 2/3 broken in and has no issues at all. I'm looking to get $49.99 or best offer. I'm looking to trade for a...
  15. suitcase81056

Looking to trade for

Looking to trade for a OG grey Snake or a OG yellow Mike Macenko 13 in. barrel 27 or 28oz. el. I would do a 2 for 1 trade for the Dudley and the Easton 1. OG U2 30 oz. in good condition unknown number of swings. TRADED 2. Dudley 2.0 senior 27 oz. el 50 swings TRADED 3. Easton Salvo...
  16. suitcase81056

For Sale/Trade Solid senior bats

ALL BATS SOLD OR TRADED 5 bats for sale or trade. The Melee2 is not for sale or trade. 26oz.el Demarini Juggy TRADED FOR RAWLINGS TRAPEZE 26oz. el ComBat Ambush SOLD FOR $60 27oz. Reebok Barrage 28oz.ml Louisville HyperZ ALL 3 BATS SOLD TOGETHER FOR $105...
  17. suitcase81056

For Sale Pro Flare Trap

Traded for a senior bat Nice Louisville FP14-CR 13in. trap for sale. In very nice shape. It's about half broken in with some mallet work and a few sessions of catch, but still a little stiff. Stays open on it's side. Looking to get $85 in the form of a U.S. Postal money order as I...
  18. suitcase81056

For Sale/Trade Nice glove

Sold for asking price...$165. .
  19. suitcase81056

For Sale/Trade senior bats

senior bats Nightmare is SOLD!!! A.D. Starr Nightmare 27 oz. el in good structural condition with usual scratches and paint chips. one area had some paint flaking a couple of inches around, but just cosmetic and doesn't effect performance of bat. $75 U.S. Postal money order. Blue Jeff Wallace...
  20. suitcase81056

For Trade Louisville trap for trade

Louisville trap for Trade or Sale Looking to for a 2016 Miken Big Cat 27oz. end load senior bat or an OG Combat grey 27oz. end load senior bat for my LS Pro Flare Series FGPF14-CR130 trapeze which is in very good shape. It's about 40-50% broken in still kind of stiff and stays open on it's...