Search results

1. C

GTG czecheiko

czecheiko Is GTG... would deal with hinm again
  2. C

rcarroll20 is GTG!!!

rcarroll20 is a good to go guy and I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your bat.
  3. C

3n2 Turfs shoes for sale!!!!

I have 2 pair of 3n2 Turfs for sale.....that are NIB and ready to shipped Picture are in my profile Low in Columbia/White in size 10 Mid in all Black in size 10
  4. C

Cubfan18 is GTG !!!

Cubfan18 is gtg. We trade bat even up and eveything when great I would deal with him again LMK
  5. C

LSU_MJL is GTG!!!

LSU_MJL is gtg, he was great to deal with and I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your turfs
  6. C

KMTSPORTS is GTG!!!!

KMTSPORTS is gtg, I would deal with him again no problem here I hope you enjoy your Turfs
  7. C

ZacMac is GTG !!!!

ZacMac is GTG, I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your turfs
  8. C

uclafucsc is GTG!!!

uclafucsc is gtg... I would deal with him again
  9. C

MikeEllinas is GTG !!!

MikeEllinas is gtg, I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your bat and have great season
  10. C

J-Furious is GTG!!!!!

J-Furious is gtg, I got a bat from him (I'm still waiting on receipt) I know he will not let me down
  11. C

Brewzer is GTG!!!!

Brewzer is gtg. We trade bat for bat even up with no problem shipping great on both end. Good communication and man of his word, everything you want in a deal. I would deal with him again.
  12. C

Ronn050 is GTG!!!!!

Ronn050 is gtg with fast payment smooth deal. I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your new turfs shoes
  13. C

cuban Is GTG !!!

cuban is GTG with fast payment, I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your bat
  14. C

Hokiefan135 is GTG!!!

Hokiefan135 is GTG I would deal with him again Hope you enjoy your softball
  15. C

BAGZ is GTG !!!!

BAGZ is GTG, with fast payment and I would deal with him again I hope you enjoy your bat
  16. C

cwell is GTG!!!!!!!

cwell is a great guy, with fast payment and I would deal with him again I hope you have a great season and enjoy your gloves
  17. C

moodgiesnp is GTG!!!!!!

Was great to deal with evertything went great, I hope your trim work and look great on your pants I would deal with him again
  18. C

Quillers17 is GTG !!!!!!!!

Quillers17 is GTG fast payment I would deal with him again Hope you like your new Turfs
  19. C

srf1021 is GTG !!!!!!

srf1021 is GTG I woukd deal with him again I'm glad to see that she like her jacket
  20. C

antneeb3 is GTG

Good man I would deal with again I hope enjoy your bats