Search results

1. gaternation

SCAM alert

Guys, some new member Daniel1 sent me a private message saying to contact his "friend" for a Suncoast Melee 3 bat. I sent this person an email and he responded back with a picture and a very low price of $180 for a new bat. When I said that I would pay with PayPal goods and services, he said he...
  2. gaternation

LTB Suncoast Melee 3 13"

Looking for 26 oz end load or 27 oz balanced model.
  3. gaternation

LTB 27 OZ Dudley Lightning balanced

Let me know if anyone has one for sale
  4. gaternation

LTB 27 oz Jak'd nemesys

Just seeing if anyone has one, prefer the second batch if possible.
  5. gaternation

LTB 2011 TPS Z-1000 ASA sb11z

Looking for the red and silver version in 27 oz
  6. gaternation

RIP Christian Dowling

Big loss of softball legend today, RIP
  7. gaternation

Slick glove question

Anyone run across a glove that suddenly seems slick where balls are popping out. Friend has a glove that seems to be that way and asked if anyone had seen that and knew of a way to help that.
  8. gaternation

LTB 27 oz Dudley Lightning

Looking for the black and yellow one.
  9. gaternation

Possible softball news

Apparently word is circulating that softball is going to be classified as a contact sport and is subject to opening in phase 3. You can now smash the screen at your leisure, we're getting screwed it sounds like.
  10. gaternation

For Sale LHT Vinci 1B

The glove is in excellent shape, perfectly broken in. It is model limited JBV-SB 13 1/2. $115
  11. gaternation

Battling inconsistency

I know everyone has gone through the same spells but it sure is frustrating. One game or one at bat your locked in and hitting a ball 325 FT or 100 mph lasers and then the next at bat or game your hitting a 10 hopper to the SS. Very frustrating especially if your not used to something like this.
  12. gaternation

For Sale/Trade Brand new size 11 Elite shoes

I have a pair of brand new Elite shoes for sale or trade. Looking for $55 for sale or trade offers.
  13. gaternation

GTG 4XTRA is GTG

Good deal, thanks
  14. gaternation

For Sale Mikens and Easton

Have 5 bats for sale. New 28 oz with 25-30 hits Ultra 2- $100 DC Pyscho 28 oz very good condition- $150 OG Pyscho-28 oz very good condition- $150 Miken Freak, 27 oz 401 serial number rough endcap- $100 Easton ASA Bryson Baker- very good shape- $50
  15. gaternation

Bat question

Any thoughts on this- I play in leagues which use either a classic M ball or a trump stote 44/375. I was using an original 2011 DC Pyscho which hit the balls great but just cracked. What is better- looking for a similar bat which isn't easy to find or a new bat that mimic's that type of bat but...
  16. gaternation

LTB 27 or 28 oz white DC Psycho

Looking for a white/orange lettered DC Psycho in 27 or 28 oz weight-balanced or supermax version. Let me know what you have.
  17. gaternation

Regular bat vs senior bat Trump stote ball question

We play in an association that uses the old trump 44/375 stote ball in Florida. The question is does it make sense to consider a Utrip bat instead of a senior bat for that ball? Even though there were the top teams across the state there this weekend, there weren't a lot of hr's or hard line...
  18. gaternation

Moving to Florida

Anyone down there in the state can share what typically can seniors use for leagues for bats and what balls they use? Does the Florida heat sap the distance on balls badly?
  19. gaternation

LTB 2017 Monsta Torch

Looking to buy or trade for the green and gold version.
  20. gaternation

GTG Ritter 69 very good guy and deal

Excellent deal and a true gentleman.