Search results

1. XP5-STL

For Sale Vinci JD73-L 12.5 I-Web

This glove is pretty much game ready by my standards, good pocket formed but there is plenty of backbone left. Fingers are still stiff and can be reshaped. Please note that I have blacked out all of the Vinci logos (sorry, not a fan of the Vinci markings :o). $95 Shipped / Paypal /...
  2. XP5-STL

For Sale Rawlings XPG3 Wingtip 12" I-Web

It absolutely kills me to do this, but I'm strapped for cash...so up for grabs is my beloved XPG3. This glove is in excellent condition...still very stiff and maybe 10% broken in. This glove has only seen some light mallet work and a bit of catch. No oils or cleaners have been used on this...
  3. XP5-STL

GTG floo56 is G2G

Sold some RPN's to floo56...g2g board brother here. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  4. XP5-STL

GTG dink13 is G2G

Sold a pair of turfs to dink13...do not hesitate to deal with him.
  5. XP5-STL

GTG VDV18 is G2G

Sold a glove to Scott...prompt payment and great communication. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  6. XP5-STL

For Sale Pants 4 Sale - Boombah, RPN's and Worth

Boombah Venoms - Grey base, balck and maroon. Good condition, very slight stain on knee and bottom of pantleg. No tag, but these wear like a 32wX32l $25 Shipped Worth Titans - White base, royal blue and black. Very good condition, very slight stain on knee. Size M (32-34w X 36l) $20...
  7. XP5-STL

For Sale 3N2 Momentum Trainers 9.5

Laced up and tried on one time. As new as you can get...without being new. :) $35 Shipped SOLD
  8. XP5-STL

For Sale Rawlings HOH Pro-125TL - RHT

12.5", Basket web, fastback. Nicely broken in, game ready. $65 Paypal/Shipped/Insured
  9. XP5-STL

For Sale Rawlings HOH Pro200-4JB - RHT

11.5" - Black on black, Mod-Trap, open back. Like new...played catch with a few times. Still very stiff. $115 Shipped/Paypal/Insured
  10. XP5-STL

For Sale Glovesmith Elite IO1 - RHT

11.75" - Like new, played catch with a few times...very clean. I-X web, open back. $85 Shipped/Paypal/Insured
  11. XP5-STL

LTB 28 oz. ASA 454

New or used, let me know what you got...
  12. XP5-STL

My latest work...

A few projects for some local teams...constructive feedback welcome.
  13. XP5-STL

GTG Yank is GTG!

Sold a bat to Yank....fast and smooth Paypal transaction. Do not hesitate to deal with.
  14. XP5-STL

For Sale 26 oz. ASA Catalyst

26 oz. ASA Catty, approx. 500-600 hits. Minor paint chipping but relatively no endcap wear. Regripped. SOLD
  15. XP5-STL

GTG Sonic625 is GTG!

As if you didn't know...
  16. XP5-STL

GTG Good deal with bigdaddytimo

Struck a deal for an SCN15BH. Very fast shipment...do not hesitate to deal with.
  17. XP5-STL

For Sale 26 oz. SCN16BH

Approx. 300 cuts, returnable X2, no receipt. Opening up nicely, just starting to spiderweb (see pic #4). $130 Shipped/Paypaled(as a gift please)/Insured SOLD
  18. XP5-STL

For Sale RB500 12.5" Frenzy USSSA 28 oz.

Approx. 300 swings, returnable but no receipt. Endcap has a crack, but does not affect performance (see pic #4). SOLD
  19. XP5-STL

GTG Good deal with SoxFan81

Great deal on a sweet piece of leather (and mesh). Prompt shipment...do not hesitate to deal with.
  20. XP5-STL

FENWAY is G2G!

Purchased a USA WBC hat from him...do not hesitate to deal with!