1. J

New DryFit Hoody - Pictures Inside

thats the SOCAL nights I assume... it def aint Texas evenings
  2. J

Group Buy In "Ted" Full Sub

PP sent.. 2XL / #11
  3. J

fight breast cancer jerseys

X2.. Dave has responded very fast to any of my EMAILS.
  4. J

Stopped playing ball and stopped posting and...

Just messing around with everyone.. Not saying ur bat isn't just poking fun at Mitchell.. Lol
  5. J

Stopped playing ball and stopped posting and...

When did Scott Mitchell start swinging stock?? I've been away from Texas too long.. Lmao
  6. J

Brackets for South Tejas State

scott, it still doesn't exclude you being 50 too.. :eek:
  7. J

Country is youtube famous...

cause you are the only "country" on softball fans??;) the guys in the southwest forum from the SOUTHWEST states know what "country" he is referring to bud..:D
  8. J

WSL southwest championship, lake Charles

Bottom line MOJO 68 GOONS is a C player... Protest at will!!!!!
  9. J

WSL southwest championship, lake Charles

Bottom line MOJO 68 GOONS is a C player... Protest at will!!!!!
  10. J

fight breast cancer jerseys

Has anyone heard from these guys?? I would like one too..
  11. J

Memorial Day Shootout - BLD LC

Won't be anytime soon but 2013 will be a diff story..until then I get to enjoy Utah softball blah blah blah.. Good luck to everyone playing this weekend!! And since we sorta hijacked the OG post of brad trying to find a team to play with.. Did u have any luck Bradley?? Y'all can't tell me no...
  12. J

Fair enough bro.. White flag up!! Subject dropped no hard feelings.
  13. J

Point in case. Never said u were a kid, ur responses put u in a childish category in its own so we'll go with it. I'm glad ur only comment as a "grown up" since u aren't a kid was to revert to "softball" and "skills". I won't comment much cause it's no use with someone like yourself but I have u...
  14. J

Yea u got it. Me on another mans stuff. U obv don't know me cause it's far from my character to go that route. What I do see is u making sure to comment behind Dan or Brock very often when the comments don't even concern you or your team. Oh and if u act like a "kid" u will be called as...
  15. J

My ELITE deal good or?

sounds like you got a screamer deal anyway.. Why are you complaining about shipping? It is standard whatever you buy online just like dude said above unless it states "FREE SHIPPING".. Are you happy with the products? Shipping is standard bro..get over it. I can't believe you started a thread...
  16. J

Who is selling Prototype shorts?

pics please :D
  17. J

^^^^^ this kid must not like you dan..lol.. he follows you everywhere you post for some reason. borderline e-stalking
  18. J

Houston Softball

the reality of it is the bats are there and will continue to be there. I will venture to say the few guys here complaining about a shaved or rolled bat, there are those same bats on your team. You personally may not be swinging them but your guys are. I firmly believe the top 5 teams in every...
  19. J

Pj's Crawfish Classic

I personally don't play PJs for the simple fact of LOCATION considering I live in League City. I have played there quite a bit when I played with FM but not cause of choice. I know the crawfish can be a cluster because of 4 fields with TONS of teams but without designating another park it is...
  20. J

Rick Smith needs to go ASAP

It's taken them long enough to let him go