Search results

1. Shooter217

For Sale/Trade 27oz wegman

Text message sent.
  2. Shooter217

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

I received mine from Donald Pigg (No screen name left). I got a sweet New Era Flexfit Hawkeye Hat, matching Hawkeye Hoodies for my wife and I, a pair of drumsticks, and a Megablocks dump truck for my son. My son was bouncing up and down and running around the house when he saw the truck. He...
  3. Shooter217

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

That's from me. You have another box on it's way. It should be there on Saturday or Monday. Hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas.
  4. Shooter217

Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

I didn't know you were on the team. I told you that you were banned from playing at my field....I received enough calls about you from P.E.T.A. I don't want to have to listen to those calls again.
  5. Shooter217

Actually...no. Do tell.
  6. Shooter217

I'm just waiting for complaints about you guys. :rolleyes:
  7. Shooter217

I'll let you handle the photography for this one. I have no interest taking pictures of Kingaj doing his impression of Chewbaca meets King Kong Bundy. :)
  8. Shooter217

Which Canon ones do you have? I have tried out some wide angle lenses. Want to test out some fixed focal length ones and a few others.....see which I like the most.
  9. Shooter217

You're welcome. :)
  10. Shooter217

Had the standard 18-55mm and picked up a 70-300mm telephoto. Trying to figure out what others I want to get.
  11. Shooter217

Yep. I got a new toy.
  12. Shooter217

From the GSL tournament.
  13. Shooter217

Batter boxes???

If you are looking for just the cost of the batters box, then no, I do not have the cost of that, but my guess is that it wouldn't be too expensive. It would pretty much consist of digging out the batters box area and getting some pitching mound clay and packing it in. Should be fine as long...
  14. Shooter217

Batter boxes???

One of the more popular products out there is the 'Jox Box". If installed correctly, it is a very good product and eliminates holes being dug. You still get a good footing when hitting and sliding on it is no problem. The turf is installed under the playing surface and the top of the turf...
  15. Shooter217

NSA balls

Since that is the GSL ball, what does it have to do with NSA?
  16. Shooter217

NSA balls

I used to use the NSA Evil 44/400's until last year. Kevin left An a conda sports and went to A D Starr and started the Tattoo line. We switched to that at the beginning of the year and those balls are great. The dula covers are legal until June and then they will be banned. I am sure...
  17. Shooter217

New stamp

Sorry....read it too quickly and assumed you were assoiciating the two.
  18. Shooter217

New stamp

NSA Canada is a completely different association than NSA here in the states. They have no affiliation. I have guys constantly try to use NSA Canada approved bats like the Jak'd Nemesis. They claim that since it has the NSA Canada stamp, it is ok to use. They are hoping that the other...