Search results

1. Shooter217

For Sale OG Extended SCX3

This is my back up 28oz. OG Extended in very good shape. This bat only has a couple hundred swings on it. It is not broken in. There is no spider webbing and as you can see, it has minimal end cap wear. There are bag scratches from other bats rubbing up against it when they are pulled out and...
  2. Shooter217

GTG jaaam4u is GTG.

Just completed a deal with jaaam4u. He is totally GTG. Quick feedback and quick payment. Don't hesitate to deal with him.
  3. Shooter217

Boombah Cannon Prototype - Need a little help

I got an email from a guy asking if I would consider selling either of my Boombah Cannon's to him. I didn't really consider it, but they hardly ever get used. They might get swung once a year, so I considered possibly selling one to him. When I looked at them, I noticed that the production...
  4. Shooter217

For Sale 2002? DDW in good shape

Anyone interested in a Demarini Double wall? I am not sure on the weight since the knob sticker with the weight tore off. I would guess it's a 28oz, but I haven't checked it on a scale yet. It's in good shape. No waves or dents. Endcap is in good shape. Not too much wear. Typical...
  5. Shooter217

GTG Easykid15

If any of you have bought bat grips from him, you already know this, but for the others who haven't, easykid15 is gtg. Ordered 7 grips from him and they arrived within 2 days. Great guy to work with.
  6. Shooter217

For Sale Og Syn + and SCN16BH for sale

My og syn+ and SCN16BH are both 28oz. and are in very good shape. Neither is broken in yet. The syn+ I purchased NIW and the SCN16BH is a return from a SCN10BH that I sent in. Both bats are extras and do not get swung too often. I do not know how many swings are on them, but you can tell by...
  7. Shooter217

Price Check OG Syn+

I currently have my back up 28oz. og syn+ up for trade. I have received a few pm's asking if I would sell it, so tell me, what should this sell for? It has the flat knob with the "batch number" engraved in it. According to the pricing guide it should be priced from $200-$230, and due to...
  8. Shooter217

For Trade Og Syn+, SCN16BH, Og Nexus for possible trade.

I have an OG Syn+, SCN16BH, and OG Nexus up for sale or possible trade. I am looking for a 2011 Connell in 26.5oz, but I would consider a 27.5 as well. I would also consider a 27oz. Usssa Z1000 or a 27oz. Mayhem XL. My og syn+, SCN16BH, and OG Nexus are all 28oz. and all are in very good...
  9. Shooter217

LTTF White Connell or Utrip Z1000

I am looking for a 26.5 or 27.5 white Connell and a 27oz. Utrip Z-1000. Would prefer NIW or lightly used. I have an OG Syn+, SCN16BH, or OG Nexus as trade bait (link with pics below). I can also add cash or I have some NIW 44/525 Dudley's to even up the deal if needed...
  10. Shooter217

GTG kap-usssa is gtg

Just completed a deal with kap-usssa. He is definitely gtg. Communication was great and bat showed up FAST, and in better condition than I expected. Do not hesitate to deal with him.
  11. Shooter217

GTG Otoole20 is gtg

Just finished a deal with Otoole20. He is a great member to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. Definitely a gtg brother.
  12. Shooter217

GTG CHLOE&AIDEN, Ehudmh, Jimmy The Kid, and Wagon487 are gtg.

As stated in the title, CHLOE&AIDEN, Ehudmh, Jimmy The Kid, and Wagon487 are gtg. All of them had great communication and quick payments. All of them are very GTG.
  13. Shooter217

For Sale Polarized Oakleys, Jerseys, and Boombah pants

Guys, I have the following gear that I have no need for (pictures below). The jerseys (except "beaver liquors) and pants (except the 42's) were back up uniforms for my old team and were only used a couple times. I listed the information for all of them. Feel free to make a reasonable offer...
  14. Shooter217

Need some So Cal help

I am heading out to San Diego tomorrow through Saturday for a conference. Are there any leagues close to the convention center that might need a player for a night? Any BP in the area?
  15. Shooter217

Knob cracked on my R.I.

I was taking some BP yesterday and swinging my SCX2 RI when a piece of the knob flew off it. I contacted Easton today to tell them what happened and they basically told me I was S.O.L. since they are no warranty bats. I included pictures of the barrel so you can see that the bat is still...
  16. Shooter217

For Sale 9/17 - Dave Matthews Band at Wrigley ticketrs

Hey, my buddy has 2 tickets to the only good thing to play at Wrigley this year......The Dave Matthews Band. :D He has 2 V.I.P. tickets to the show on Friday 9/17. Face value on the tickets is $275, but he will sell them as a pair for $450. If you are interested, let me know. Tickets...
  17. Shooter217

GTG Klene delivers once again

I just completed a deal with Kklene and he was great to deal with. Don't hesitate to deal with him. He is the type of guys you prefer to deal with. Qucik feedback and quick delivery.
  18. Shooter217

Does this have any value?

I have a 28 oz. Og. Extended with a crack in it. When I noticed the crack, I started hitting it on the other side and it is smoking the ball and still going strong, but I hardly ever play ASA anymore, so I really have no need for it. Do you think anyone would be interested in it, and if...
  19. Shooter217

Need some Freak 98 help

I have a 28oz. Freak 98 in good shape. I am considering trading it or selling it. The price check has this listed as going for $175-$250, so what should this go for? I estimate that the bat has about 400-500 swings on it. I say estimate, because I haven't swung it in a couple years and...
  20. Shooter217

Browns99 is GTG

Just completed a deal with Browns99. He is great to deal with so don't hesitate. Lots of communication and quick responses too. Thanks for the deal.