Search results

1. Da Lead Moose33

Extreme Graffix New Years Special

Available only to the first 10 teams.. Team Set of full subs (minimum order of 10) $29.99 per shirt..Add $5.00 for 3xl thru 5xlMust have Extreme Graffix somewhere on the shirt.. $65.00 set up fee and standard flat rate shipping are extra.. can hit me up at [email protected] or thru...
  2. Da Lead Moose33

facebook special

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Extreme-Graffix/280775725277202
  3. Da Lead Moose33

out with the old... in with the new...

Im thinking 45.00 delivered 3xl and up add 5 bucks shoot me an email if interested to [email protected] if i get 10 i will get these suckers done up..
  4. Da Lead Moose33

Wounded Warrior full subbed sweats

Looks like there is plenty of interest on these so here what we will do.. KLW1967AF (Kevin) will be spearheading this order because right now I simply have a lot going on but love being able to do these things for you guys that serve, have served or just support the ones that do, did! I like it...
  5. Da Lead Moose33

November to remember sale..

Contact Me directly at [email protected] or call me at 763-639-0003:D YES these are BOTH full Sub shirts.. Offer Runs Until Black Friday!:D
  6. Da Lead Moose33

looking for 2012 Pricing on team packages?

think I have the deal for you..email me at [email protected] :D
  7. Da Lead Moose33

new contact info...

Hey guys just Want too let everyone know that I am no longer Affiliated with Wicked Sports.. Anyone and everyone that I have dealt with while with Wicked its been MY pleasure and I totally enjoyed the opportunity too work with you.. If you currently have work being done with Wicked rest...
  8. Da Lead Moose33

9-11 tribute shirts short or long sleeve

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1098375
  9. Da Lead Moose33

full dye subbed hoodies version 2

$65.00 DELIVERED too your door paypal addy is [email protected] state size, and design name and please have ALL notes in paypal will run this until Oct. 1 allow 3-4 weeks delivery these are our full custom 10oz double knit fleece run slightly larger then the Wicked shirts. Customize...
  10. Da Lead Moose33

Demarini basic full subbed hoogie

$65.00 DELIVERED too your door paypal addy is [email protected] state size, color(red or yellow) and please have ALL notes in paypal will run this until Oct. 1 allow 3-4 weeks delivery these are our full custom 10oz double knit fleece run slightly larger then the Wicked shirts...
  11. Da Lead Moose33

new full subbed long sleeves..

same price shipped as our short sleeves.. yup yup.. $49.99 DELIVERED to your door.. paypal addy is [email protected] all notes MUST be in paypal please..your name, SBF name, color size and shipping info..:D will start submitting orders week of Oct.1
  12. Da Lead Moose33

new line skull hoods

these are the upgrade to the Badger brand hoodies over the Vapor apparel guys.. $40.00 delivered for small-xl **add $2.00 for 2xl & 3xl add $3.00 for 4xl these run nice and roomie compared too last years Vapors and are very nice 10 oz. Hoodies.. paypal addy is [email protected] Will run this...
  13. Da Lead Moose33

any uniform section peeps in Orlando next weekend?

for C-Major worlds? just seein whod like to grab a brew!!:D
  14. Da Lead Moose33

454 hoodies

these are the upgrade to the Badger brand hoodies over the Vapor apparel guys.. $40.00 delivered for small-xl **add $2.00 for 2xl & 3xl add $3.00 for 4xl these run nice and roomie compared too last years Vapors and are very nice 10 oz. Hoodies.. paypal addy is [email protected] Will run this...
  15. Da Lead Moose33

2011 demarini hoods

16. Da Lead Moose33

heres your 454 line boys

Thumbs up heres your 454 line boys these will be $49.99 delivered too you.. Customize your names and numbers, choose your weapon of choice.. paypal is [email protected] make sure all info is included in paypal notes.. Will run this until Oct.1st and place the order.. once a week from...
  17. Da Lead Moose33

So rumor has it only 7-8 weeks left on this forum!

Before Fans goes into production for themselves? Whats gonna happen when that goes down?:rolleyes:
  18. Da Lead Moose33

some of the latest 15 buck drifits

15 bucks thru xl add $2.00 for 2xlarge thru 4xlarge..white or silver grey minimum 10 per order add ship and pp fees custom logo $45 bucks paypal is [email protected]
  19. Da Lead Moose33

9-11 reg subs!

Vapor Phenom poly moisture wicking shirts, white/navy..$25.00 delivered..(add $2.50 for 2xlarge thru 3xlarge!(while supplies last) Also available on white moisture wicking shirts $20.00 delivered(add $2.50 2xlarge thru 4xtra large) shoot me an email if interested too [email protected]...
  20. Da Lead Moose33

bringin back a classic for those of u that may want one

small - xlarge $22.50**add $2.50 2xlarge thru 4xlarge** shipped direct to you from me price includes shipping.. Pick your name and number! These are being printed on Sportek ST350 poly performance shirts(run true too size)!! white and silver grey. Paypal is [email protected] :D 1...