Search results

1. Built2Fast

Moved back to NOVA

Well, After a few years down in Texas finishing up my degree from UT I am back in the Northern Virginia area. Looking for a Team and a Tournament Team to try out for and play with. Pretty easy going guy here with a good stick and infield glove. 2nd/3rd Infield and Right Center Outfield...
  2. Built2Fast

BP: May 3, 2013 in Dallas, Texas. Who's up for it?

Thinking about doing a Friday BP @ Glenco Park (Between Montecello Ave and Mockingbird Lane off of North Central Expressway) Anyone else interested?
  3. Built2Fast

Bass Mandingo Revamp vs Worth SB4MXA 454 Mutant ASA Slowpitch Bat

Alright folks, I am having a decision crisis! Currently I have a Bass Mandingo 27oz that is my go to. This bat is the hottest bat I have ever had thus far in my entire softball career right out of the wrapper. Bass has just released the Mandingo Revamp with the new ASA stamp on it so of...
  4. Built2Fast

Softball around the Dallas, TX Area?

Howdy folks, I just moved down here from the Northern Virginia area where I played in the Arlington Industrial B Men's League and also in the Fairfax County Men's Upper C League as well. It seems that you have to know someone to even get a call to come out to some BP here in Texas and...
  5. Built2Fast

Moving to Dallas - August 2011

Howdy ya'll, Moving back to my home state but this will be the first time since I was in High School that I have actually lived there. Looking for a week night team to play on in Men's B or C. (Prefer B but I will take what I can get.) Any recommendations of joining leagues please let me...
  6. Built2Fast

LTB: Worth M7 Mayhem 98 -27oz

Send me a pm if you have one of these new in the wrapper. Thanks, B2F