Search results

1. FUPA

2015 USSSA Colorado Military Band-Aid, June 12-14

Its a shame that this happened but there are ways to eliminate this from happening. I personally think what should be done is every team should have a 10 minute gap to ALL show up in person and present their ID to one of several tournament officials. The officials should have the roster...
  2. FUPA

2015 Military Worlds Tourney location proposal!!!

I know all the West Coast teams want it moved further West but Top Flight stated it correctly. The flights are more expensive to fly out west. Another thing that people do not realize is while this tournament was in PCB the last several years how many teams drove from as far as DC (North) &...
  3. FUPA

USSSA Military Worlds PCB

When was 30 scored? You left yourself open for that one.
  4. FUPA

Military Worlds/ Utrip Major World Series

You would not have won your pool, much less the tournament. Just saying fella.....
  5. FUPA

Love ya to bro. Have to bust ball's today
  6. FUPA

Surveyed the talent. ... that's funny. ... didn't survey to far because there are several ball players that could help you go 2 and Q... lol
  7. FUPA

GI is not that good, have nice unis but that's about it.
  8. FUPA

I understand that you could not take the whole team, but is it right that we deviate from the original rules. Why just the scraps? Why not ask the guys that were all tourney last year? I just think its wrong that the rosters were supposed to be frozen unless an injury occurs and now we are...
  9. FUPA

The thing that really irks me is how the Scraps are going to Orlando to rep the military in the tournament. I thought it went to the highest point total throughout the yearly events. I thought GI earned that spot.
  10. FUPA

And there you have it from CHUBBY! If he does not care then nobody else should...lol Boys just get ready for what I am bringing down. Gonna open some eyes, hurt some feelings and steal some wives. Just saying!!! So leave your coolers open, your freezers empty and lathes plugged in and I...
  11. FUPA

SSAA Military World, Florence SC July 27-28

Im going to go on a limb and say it finishes like this: Semper NCR Scraps
  12. FUPA

SSAA Military World, Florence SC July 27-28

47/525 and the humidity is going to be an issue. Come on Alice's that is a joke or an excuse...haha
  13. FUPA

Damn Joey...Why you gotta be like that..... BTW to all going to the worlds, looks like the Amputee Team will be playing Thursday night as part of the opening ceremonies. So if you have time come out and show some love for the those guys. I hope to see alot of you clowns down there, so...
  14. FUPA

2013 23rd Annual Band-Aid Tourney

So is the Derby on Friday night?
  15. FUPA

I love you boo!
  16. FUPA

Actually they did the Varsity side back in 2004. I think there was 6 teams entered and Randolph won it that year. The following year it moved to Little Rock and Lackland or AFA won it that year.
  17. FUPA

You and me both.
  18. FUPA

Not sure Im going to make it. Work has changed alot of plans for alot of us throughout the summer. Got to love budget cuts..ie contractors going bye bye
  19. FUPA

Should be a grea tournament. You all enjoy
  20. FUPA

Again my question....Why Jeff Jackson? There is a huge conflict there and you know it. Roger and Jeff Miller will say OK to anything because of the money. Have unbiased people as part of the board, and no one team or sponsor can have more than 1 member on the board. Issues are brought up at...