Search results

1. FUPA

NFL Fantasy Playoff Challenge

Alright fellas im do this every year and wanted to put it out there for you all as well. I always do a fantasy playoff challenge each year to allow people to get one last chance of getting some money back. Its very simple, last the playoffs/superbowl but challenging. Here is how it works...
  2. FUPA

PONCH Tournament Shirts

Here is the design for Ponch's Draft T-shirt. Had to try and incorporate Ponch as a person into and came up with the Heineken Logo, Playboy.
  3. FUPA

Ponch

To all of you that dont know. Joseph Villlasenor "PONCH" passed away on 9 August. He was part of a single car accident that caused this tragedy. http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/aug/11/coroners-office-ids-crash-victim/ He was not only a ball player to us all but he was part of the...
  4. FUPA

For Sale 26 Oz Rush 98

Looking to download this as i dont swing it much. It has about 3-400 cuts on it and will post pic later today. Very good shape and im the only one that has hit it. Asking $225 but will entertain other offers..
  5. FUPA

26 Rush 98

Looking to download this as i dont swing it much. It has about 3-400 cuts on it and will post pic later today. Asking$225 but will look at other offers/options.