Search results

1. J

Schutt red and silver

Still looking......bump. I know someone has one they want to get rid of.. Don't need the schutt plus
  2. J

OG Worth Mayhem 98

Yes they are legal, how much? Weight?
  3. J

Schutt red and silver

NC ..... Can you send me a pic of it
  4. J

For Trade 3 fastpitch bats

Pm sent".........................
  5. J

Schutt red and silver

Looking a schutt red and silver 34/24 or something close to the length at least. Help me out I know somebody has to have one or two in a closet
  6. J

How much gain can we expect from other bats?

Looking a schutt red and silver in a 34/ 24
  7. J

OG Miken Ultra 2 question

correction serial number looks like 9253105
  8. J

OG Miken Ultra 2 question

Ok I have a what I think is a OG Ultra 2. Can you guys help me out with how to tell if it is or not. Here is what I can tell you 2000 ASA stamp 28oz marked in white under the grip A red X 24.7 under the grip as well no serial numbers and what is this thing worth?? thanks
  9. J

For Trade Freak fx700 balanced

Got a new freak fx700 balanced 28oz (new out of wrapper) never swung. Looking to trade for 26oz Easton ASA or u-trip ( must have new stamp)
  10. J

For Trade Orange mayhem

Got a 34/25oz og orange mayhem ( fast pitch) up for trade.. Open to almost anything. No mizunos.
  11. J

LTB Looking for Schutt bats

Anybody have the old red and silver Schutt bat in the closet or garage? Really want to find a 34/24 pr 34/25. LMK thanks
  12. J

LTB Prototype!!!! Bats

Bump come on guys I know somebody has a few
  13. J

LTB Prototype!!!! Bats

Hook me up fellas with some prototype bats. Doesn't matter what weight. Thanks
  14. J

LTB 29oz easton

Looking for pretty much anything ASA in 29oz.....let me know
  15. J

LTB Evil BAM BAlls

Hit me up if you have any of these "new"...... The Evil BAM Ball Thanks
  16. J

Pics of the CRAPPIEST field you play on

Worse Field Ever!! 4ft drop from center field to home plate and a 3ft drop from RF / LF to home plate.
  17. J

In Need of some shirts

Ok, I'm looking for around 14 to 16 t-shirts / jerseys that already have a logo on the front / number on the back... Didn't know if some of the guys on here that make up jerseys all the time would be interested in cutting me a deal on some shirts for my team and in return get some advertising...
  18. J

ASA starting game with 9

Yes Protest with a great big ass sign!!!! When we play like crap:D
  19. J

ASA starting game with 9

1. Around here if you play with 9 then it's not an out when the 10th batter comes up. Hell you can play with 8 guys and it's fine depends on where you play. 2. So far as the intentional walk to get to the 3 out....it's crap / bush league ball....Find somewhere else to play
  20. J

For Trade Combat Virus FP

Looking to Trade a 34/26oz Combat Virus FP, great shape...no webbing, endcap separation or rattles....Looking for Eastons, Worth or Mikens ASA.