Search results

1. J

Schutt red and silver

Looking a schutt red and silver 34/24 or something close to the length at least. Help me out I know somebody has to have one or two in a closet
  2. J

OG Miken Ultra 2 question

Ok I have a what I think is a OG Ultra 2. Can you guys help me out with how to tell if it is or not. Here is what I can tell you 2000 ASA stamp 28oz marked in white under the grip A red X 24.7 under the grip as well no serial numbers and what is this thing worth?? thanks
  3. J

For Trade Freak fx700 balanced

Got a new freak fx700 balanced 28oz (new out of wrapper) never swung. Looking to trade for 26oz Easton ASA or u-trip ( must have new stamp)
  4. J

For Trade Orange mayhem

Got a 34/25oz og orange mayhem ( fast pitch) up for trade.. Open to almost anything. No mizunos.
  5. J

LTB Looking for Schutt bats

Anybody have the old red and silver Schutt bat in the closet or garage? Really want to find a 34/24 pr 34/25. LMK thanks
  6. J

LTB Prototype!!!! Bats

Hook me up fellas with some prototype bats. Doesn't matter what weight. Thanks
  7. J

LTB 29oz easton

Looking for pretty much anything ASA in 29oz.....let me know
  8. J

LTB Evil BAM BAlls

Hit me up if you have any of these "new"...... The Evil BAM Ball Thanks
  9. J

In Need of some shirts

Ok, I'm looking for around 14 to 16 t-shirts / jerseys that already have a logo on the front / number on the back... Didn't know if some of the guys on here that make up jerseys all the time would be interested in cutting me a deal on some shirts for my team and in return get some advertising...
  10. J

For Trade Combat Virus FP

Looking to Trade a 34/26oz Combat Virus FP, great shape...no webbing, endcap separation or rattles....Looking for Eastons, Worth or Mikens ASA.
  11. J

Don't...Don't believe the Hype......

This is for all you Easton Extended / Flex mother-lovers:D...I just don't get the Hype. I've had both bats and sold them long before the price went to 350 to 400. They are both great ASA sticks, but if all your playing is ASA and there are not many tounaments around this area Why in the world...
  12. J

For Trade Combat virus FP 26oz

Got a 26oz Virus FP for trade....it's in great shape, couple hundred hits, no cracks, rattles or endcap separation. Looking for ASA sticks in 26oz or 27oz....LMK
  13. J

Combat Virus FP question

Ok so I've got a Combat virus Fp 26oz in great shape, question is how do you tell if it's a first batch or not? Thanks
  14. J

P90x

Looking for the P90X workout....the complete set....no copies of the DVD. Thanks
  15. J

ASA Mayhems

LTB ASA Mayhems in the 26oz o 27oz range.....LMK Thanks
  16. J

LTB 26oz M798 Silver or OG mayhem

LMk if you have either one of these.....26oz M798 silver or OG mayhem
  17. J

LTB.....Drum kit...

Anybody out there have a Drum Kit that they would like to get rid of ? LMK
  18. J

Jmartinez is GTG....

Looking forward to doing more deals with Jmartinez...GTG board BRO
  19. J

Tareumup is GTG....

No worries with Tareumup....looking forward to more deals like this.
  20. J

LTT.. OG Mayhem

Got a 28oz. OG Mayhem...I'd like to trade for another OG Mayhem in a 26oz or 27oz....But would be interested in other trades as well...ASA only, 26oz or 27oz. only.