Search results

1. BIGLOU74

Little league bats!!

I"m lookin for a couple used 32 inch 21-22 oz composite little league bats.LMK NOt the big barrel just the 2 1/4.
  2. BIGLOU74

Moose18 is GTG north of the border!!

Great bat at a great price.Fast delivery as well!! 2 thumbs up in my books!!
  3. BIGLOU74

96packers is GTG!!!

we pulled off a great threeway deal.communication was great and he had alot of patience with the canada post system!!!Two thumbs up in my book!!!:D
  4. BIGLOU74

Lucky34 is GTG

It was his first deal to canada and it was silky smooth.Great communication and fast delivery.Two thumbs up for sure!!!!!:D
  5. BIGLOU74

Capersaway Is Gtg!!!!

Capersaway is GTG in my book.The bat was mint and the price was incredible!TWO THUMBS UP FOR SURE!:D
  6. BIGLOU74

Sbelcher77 Is Gtg

awesome bat for a great price.communication was good as well.two thumbs up.:D
  7. BIGLOU74

Signguy Is Gtg

signguy is the man.bat was in mint condition,great price,even better communication.two thumbs up for sure!!!!!!:D
  8. BIGLOU74

Vegas Is The Man

an awesome guy to deal with,great comunication,fast delivery.two thumbs up.:D
  9. BIGLOU74

chile is GTG

bat was just as he described,great comunication,a pleasure to this site folks.two thumbs up.:D
  10. BIGLOU74

kseaney is GTG

great guy to deal with,honest and great communication,two thumbs up!!!:D
  11. BIGLOU74

digboy1 is GTG

a great person to deal with,great product,great price, fast delivery,two thumbs up guys.;)
  12. BIGLOU74

g_lipe37

g_lipe 37 is great to deal with guys,great prices and fast delivery,two thumbs up.